Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Name a Better Story this year in Indiana H.S. Football than..................

On 10/17/2020 at 11:07 AM, foxbat said:

Especially if volleyball is any indicator.  I haven't seen specifically if it was teams that were in contention or not, but my guess is quarantining/COVID doesn't take into account 0-8 or 8-0 ... as somewhat evidenced by its impact on pick 'ems this season.  We're getting to the point of the season where a lot more rests on being vigilant, so hopefully all involved keep their eyes glued on the goal.  Not necessarily a trip to LOS, which is always nice, but mainly making sure to play, and be able to play, all the way to the end of the season and their full potential. 

A pretty good indication of why the regular season is largely meaningless. A team can give up a game or to quarantine because it has no impact on the post season. That is actually a positive for this particular season, but this is a unique year. I'm curious to see if schools will be as strict with quarantines if it would affect the tournament. If anyone is close to a team and willing to share, have any of the athletes who quarantined tested positive during their quarantine? If not the risk for those athletes to continue in the tournament may be very low. I'll be curious to see.