Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Open Club  ·  47 members  ·  Free

OOB v2.0

Stupid or clueless arrest videos

swordfish

I think here's a great start to this thread.  "Big Gretch is the homie. When she finds out about this, she might be a little upset." 

https://thepostmillennial.com/watch-new-video-shows-mi-state-rep-jewell-jones-refusing-orders-from-officers-at-livingston-county-jail?fbclid=IwAR3mesnlLANCG0lPm5scL6q8rcWeDybgHXMOo4eN4kNyV-GxYugQEQ7vXY8

Jones can be seen in the officer’s bodycam video refusing almost every command from officers as they try to book him into the jail. He mentions Democrat Gov. Gretchen Whitmer several times.

"Big Gretch is the homie. When she finds out about this, she might be a little upset."

Officers remained calm and polite towards Jones as he continued to argue with police over mask compliance and other orders.

Jones was arrested on suspicion of drunk driving and resisting arrest after State police troopers said they found Jones’ SUV with the vanity plate ELECTED in a ditch on I-96 near Fowlerville. Jones is charged with resisting arrest, operating while intoxicated, reckless driving and possession of a weapon while under the influence of alcohol.

Dashcam footage was released Sunday showing Democrat Michigan state Representative Jewell Jones resisting arrest after driving into a ditch on the ride of a road while intoxicated.

Jones repeatedly said once on the ground that he would cooperate if they took their hands off him, but continued to resist arrest. "I'm being abused by a f--ing police officer, I'm black... When I call Gretchen, I'll need y'all IDs and badge numbers, everything," Jones continued.  In a clip of the Livingston County Police footage from WXYZ 7, Jones asks officers while in a police cruiser to call the Director of the Michigan State Police Col. Joseph Gasper. "Tell Joe who you got, and call f--ing Joe. I'm not sure he's up or not. If he's not up, wake him up. Tell Joe who you have, tell Joe who you have handcuffed.

Jones reportedly had a blood-alcohol Content of 0.19 percent, more than twice the legal limit, and had a gun in his cup holder. Charges being faced by Jones include resisting and obstructing a police officer, operating a motor vehicle with high blood alcohol content, operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated, possession of a weapon under the influence of alcohol and reckless driving. Jones is an auxiliary officer with the Inkster Police Department, according to WXYZ 7.

Edited by swordfish
  • Like 1