Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

HCC Week #3

Avon @ Hamilton Southeastern - Talk about two teams that seem to be heading in opposite directions.  Gut check time for the Orioles, but I don't like their chances.  HSE rolls 41-17.

Franklin Central @ Brownsburg - Not seeing any opportunities for FC on the remainder of the schedule and certainly not this one.  Dogs win 30-7.

Fishers @ Noblesville - Didn't see this one as very intriguing as recently as two weeks ago, but both teams have made great strides and this is honestly one of the more interesting matchups of the week.  I'll go with Fishers 24-21.

Westfield @ Zionsville - If not for CG/Carmel, this would be the game of the week.  Two defending state finalists who have aspirations to make another deep run.  Should be fun.  I'll take Westfield 20-17.

1 hour ago, temptation said:

Avon @ Hamilton Southeastern - Talk about two teams that seem to be heading in opposite directions.  Gut check time for the Orioles, but I don't like their chances.  HSE rolls 41-17.

Franklin Central @ Brownsburg - Not seeing any opportunities for FC on the remainder of the schedule and certainly not this one.  Dogs win 30-7.

Fishers @ Noblesville - Didn't see this one as very intriguing as recently as two weeks ago, but both teams have made great strides and this is honestly one of the more interesting matchups of the week.  I'll go with Fishers 24-21.

Westfield @ Zionsville - If not for CG/Carmel, this would be the game of the week.  Two defending state finalists who have aspirations to make another deep run.  Should be fun.  I'll take Westfield 20-17.

Shall we go ahead and consider Carmel vs CG as a part of this HCC week 3 thread???

5 hours ago, temptation said:

HSE 44 Avon 31

Brownsburg 35 Franklin Central 0

Noblesville 31 Fishers 24 *upset special*

Westfield 27 Zionsville 13