Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

We Need You . . .

Hello!

Each year the guys at Gridiron DIgest work very hard to make sure that we can chat about Indiana High School Football.

We can brag, support our local team(s), trash talk (within reason), and make predictions right here on Gridiron Digest!

I am not one of the guys.  I am not a paid-promoter. I am just a supporter of what these guys put together for the benefit of us, its loyal contributors.

Right now the budget is about $1,200 short of the target for the year.

If you have contributed or logged on to read, please consider making a contribution.

I have made my contribution.

Will you consider joining me in supporting The Gridiron Digest?

I know the guys will appreciate your contribution.

as always, the game is better

from_the_sidelines007

• Like 4

Thanks for those who have and those in the future and appreciate your words!!   

Though I am not as active as previous 12 years (oh I am OLD) appreciate everyone who is involved both in the day to day, behind the scenes and to our MEMBERS of this wonderful place to enjoy this great game of High School football.  

• Like 2

14 hours ago, from_the_sidelines007 said:

Hello!

Each year the guys at Gridiron DIgest work very hard to make sure that we can chat about Indiana High School Football.

We can brag, support our local team(s), trash talk (within reason), and make predictions right here on Gridiron Digest!

I am not one of the guys.  I am not a paid-promoter. I am just a supporter of what these guys put together for the benefit of us, its loyal contributors.

Right now the budget is about $1,200 short of the target for the year.

If you have contributed or logged on to read, please consider making a contribution.

I have made my contribution.

Will you consider joining me in supporting The Gridiron Digest?

I know the guys will appreciate your contribution.

as always, the game is better

from_the_sidelines007

I’m pretty sure I was one of the original supporters, sliding TA a 20 here or there when I ran into him. That being said I have not donated in over a year. I take my hat off to the guys who work tirelessly behind the scenes that make this happen and more so continue TA’s vision. That being said I have felt like some things have happened that TA would have been vehemently opposed to, so I quit donating and my participation has dropped considerably. TA and I disagreed on a myriad of issues, hell he was a coach and I was an official, but I felt like we were 100% in agreement in our passion for HS Football. I will support his vision and when I felt like this forum veered from that vision I withdrew.