Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

EIAC Week 8

1 hour ago, Coffin K9 said:

It looks like Friday night went about the way we expected. Although I did hear that Flatbill had the Rats on ropes in the first half. The Dogs took care of business this week, but I wish they would have put about three more scores on JoJo's. Dirtbags as usual!

Should have put up more scores,  throwing up 40 some points and fc with about 6 starters hurt. 🙄 

55 minutes ago, Coffin K9 said:

You can think whatever you want, but I have no sympathy for teams that don't play clean. You get what you give.

What part of the game wasn't clean? It takes alot for a grown man to call kids dirtbags. 

32 minutes ago, jw33 said:

What part of the game wasn't clean? It takes alot for a grown man to call kids dirtbags. 

Yeah the dirtbag comment definitely uncalled for. You get what you give comment don't work either with me. I work with a dude that always says that and is the  worst attitude worker I've ever seen, cries about everything and he does it all. And actually don't do diddly. Lol

31 minutes ago, jw33 said:

You're right, my bad...I will edit it. My comment wasn't directed at the kids as it seemed some of what I saw, and heard, was likely prompted by adults. Doesn't matter, the game is over. Time to move on to next week. 

3 minutes ago, turf tripper said:

Yeah the dirtbag comment definitely uncalled for. You get what you give comment don't work either with me. I work with a dude that always says that and is the  worst attitude worker I've ever seen, cries about everything and he does it all. And actually don't do diddly. Lol

I apologize for the dirtbags comment, I tried to remove it but guess I can't. It wasn't directed at kids (I don't think many kids are even aware of this forum).  Don't care about the "get what you give" comment. Sorry you work with someone that rubs you the wrong way....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Coffin K9 said:

I apologize for the dirtbags comment, I tried to remove it but guess I can't. It wasn't directed at kids (I don't think many kids are even aware of this forum).  Don't care about the "get what you give" comment. Sorry you work with someone that rubs you the wrong way....

It's all good man. On to week 9

On 10/4/2023 at 8:54 AM, HoopsandWings said:

Franklin County @ Batesville- Nothing to see here. After a promising start, Franklin County has went downhill in a hurry. This is a week for the Graydog to work on some things headed into the post season.  

For FC Losing Qb1 week 1, Rb1,2,3 2 wide receivers another wide receiver coming back from broken back and sepsis last year to car wreck this summer have taken alot from this team. Have never seen a team so Injury plagued ever. Alot of sophomores getting alot of varsity time which hopefully leads to something better next year.

5 hours ago, jw33 said:

For FC Losing Qb1 week 1, Rb1,2,3 2 wide receivers another wide receiver coming back from broken back and sepsis last year to car wreck this summer have taken alot from this team. Have never seen a team so Injury plagued ever. Alot of sophomores getting alot of varsity time which hopefully leads to something better next year.

LOL