Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

EIAC Week 9

Last week of regular season to tune up for the big show.  hope all eiac teams get/stay healthy going into r1 of sectionals.

DAWGZ vs Spartucky: this week and next will be workin on g-plan for L-burg or C-ville

Hornets vs Rooster-Cats: might be a good one, JoJos back on the home turf...looking for w# 4

Stewy-Cats vs Pirates: man ol man, looks like another short game

River-Rats vs River-Cats, Boom vs K, KFI vs STC: The River-Bowl 2023, connies may have to put up an outside tent to expand the venue.....winner TBA

BAD BOYZ vs Roncalli: them rebels (never callin them royals) are down this year, the BAD BOYZ are looking for some work to tune up....not gonna happen....running clock in Q3

4 hours ago, Cousin Sal said:

Woof. . . how long has it been since the EIAC has been this bad?  Are there archived sagarin ratings? 

Cuz....IMO, the sagarin ratings may not be the best way to determine how bad or good a conference is, cuz Sagarin is based off a hypothetical and mathematical formulas....i think the true measure is how deep in the tourney does the conf represent in each class.  Last year EIAC did well with two in state games.  This year we won't know till we know in Nov. Almost every (not all) conference had an equal number of good team and bad teams....I do agree the EIAC's bad is smelly bad, but the EIAC good is very good.

I believe both Casketville or Stinkburg could go deep but they'd have to get past Heritage Hills and Gibson Southern just to meet up with Chatard in the big show.  3A is brutally balanced unlike 4A where the south continues to dominate.

And of course I believe the BAD BOYZ will win it all again this year.

But......nothing is a sure thing.

Here's hoping that the future brings Hondaburg, Spartucky, Roosterville, and Stewyville competitive success to those programs.

5 hours ago, Cousin Sal said:

Woof. . . how long has it been since the EIAC has been this bad?  Are there archived sagarin ratings? 

The EIAC probably looks like most other conferences across the state. Aside from two schools, the conference has been very divided for the past 8-10 years. It is noticeably bad right now because aside from the pups, and maybe the rats, the low to mid tier teams are lower than usual. It typically goes

Top Tier (consistenly competive year in and year out with an occasional down year): East Central and Lawrenceburg. 

Mid Tier (average and usually pretty even with one another, occasional good/bad teams): Batesville, Franklin County, South Dearborn, Greensburg.

Lower Tier (historically bad with an occasional average to somewhat good team): Rushville and Connersville.

This year Greesburg and Franklin County have dropped into that lower group, which makes the conference really bad. East Central is also on another level and in their own category.

Yep, been a while since the conference has been this bad. 

Red and Black vs Roncalli

The Trojans are on a roll and Roncalli is not as good as they were last year. EC comes away with another win before entering a weak Sectional, but I don't think they keep the shutout streak alive. 

Jo Jo's vs BG

I know nothing about BG, but Jo Jo's is not very good and they are missing players. I'm gonna go with the Hornets in this one. 

FBTL's vs Hondaturd

Flatbills get a feel good victory this week against what may be the worst team in conference history (at least that I can remember). We'll see ya next week FBTL!!!

Stinktown vs Bourbon Rats

This is probably the EIAC game of the week, though I'm not sure it will be a game. This is a huge rivalry amongst close neighbors so I'm sure there will be some exciting action, but STC and crew will be throwin down TigerBL's at Connie's after they beat the Rats by at least two scores. Give me Stinktown 35-21.

Casket Nation vs Connertucky

The worst part about this one will be the drive. Another second half running clock for the Bulldogs, another L for the Spartans. Great week to get better!

Ec has alot easier time with roncalli this year. Ec by 40. Fc and beech grove kinda go back and forth usually. I'll say grove by 13. I believe the tigers are priming up for a great run in tournament,  I'll say Lawrenceburg by 2 scores at least. Bulldogs with another win with no threat at all. Good luck to all eiac teams!! And get prepared for that tournament!!

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2..3...

Week 9 which means it's a good week!

Fall Fest & Farmer's Fair have come and gone

but it's Invader's vs Stink Town week and it will be fun!

Sooner or later everyone knows to come to the good side

Even Coach Boom can't and won't be denied!

New STC Member

BG by -14 

R&B vs Popeville - Trojans -21

FBTL's vs Hondaturd - FBTL's -35

Casketnation vs Connertuckey - Dogs -49

ST vs Invaders - Tigers -13

Connies 1 FOREVER - Aurora Connies #2 NEVER!!!!