Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

All State Teams

Sometime in Mid December or 2nd week of December

Meeting usually within first few days in December, well the IFCA meeting for Coaches IFCA ALL STATE (which I am biased but a far better representation of All State teams then AP).  

Once its done it will roll out the following: 

IFCA TOP 50:  You just make this list to be considered from the MR. FOOTBALL Position Awards.  Then a vote will happen to elect 1 player for each position to be "Mr. Football" for that position, QB, RB, WR, OL etc etc etc.  

Once that is one:  They Move on to SENIOR and Underclassman CLASS ALL STATE TEAMS.   ***NOTE *****. IF YOU MAKE top 50, YOU CANNOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR INDIVIDUAL CLASS TEAM.  Example, BOWEN from Andrean last year, won LB position award, so he was NOT eligible to be on 2a All State team.  

MR. FOOTBALL:   Once all 9 I believe positions have been elected, then any member of IFCA will get a ballot to cast their vote for Mr. Football.   I need to get studying soon, I have some thoughts but will need to see full list

14 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

Sometime in Mid December or 2nd week of December

Meeting usually within first few days in December, well the IFCA meeting for Coaches IFCA ALL STATE (which I am biased but a far better representation of All State teams then AP).  

Once its done it will roll out the following: 

IFCA TOP 50:  You just make this list to be considered from the MR. FOOTBALL Position Awards.  Then a vote will happen to elect 1 player for each position to be "Mr. Football" for that position, QB, RB, WR, OL etc etc etc.  

Once that is one:  They Move on to SENIOR and Underclassman CLASS ALL STATE TEAMS.   ***NOTE *****. IF YOU MAKE top 50, YOU CANNOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR INDIVIDUAL CLASS TEAM.  Example, BOWEN from Andrean last year, won LB position award, so he was NOT eligible to be on 2a All State team.  

MR. FOOTBALL:   Once all 9 I believe positions have been elected, then any member of IFCA will get a ballot to cast their vote for Mr. Football.   I need to get studying soon, I have some thoughts but will need to see full list

Can you pin this when the teams come out?  EVERY YEAR someone posts about it...