Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Potential Undefeated Regular Seasons in 24

On 2/13/2024 at 12:42 PM, Titan32 said:

Perhaps with Tell City dropping HH they will fill that game with an opponent who actually has the capability of beating them.

We have picked up Christian Academy - Louisville in the week 2 spot.  They have won 3A Kentucky state the last 2 years....should be an interesting game.

I'm not shocked TC did this.  This game was a waste of time for both of us.  South Spencer needs to go next.

Edited by HHPatriots

On 2/12/2024 at 9:28 AM, Football Fanatic said:

Out of the PAC...I could definitely see Heritage Hills going 9-0. State appearance and returning good amount of talent. Southridge, North Posey, and Gibson Southern would be tough roadblocks. 

Out of the SIAC...Reitz has went 9-0 two straight seasons but not sure they can make it three with how much they're losing. Can't rule them out though as I hear they could be reload candidates. If not them, I could see Memorial doing it as they return good talent from a sectional champ team.

Out of the SWIAC...Linton was solid last year and they return some of their top players on both sides, I could see them going 9-0 especially with their schedule.

There was a time (maybe still is the case) that we had more PAC championships than the rest of the PAC combined.  As it currently stands we haven't won the PAC since 2019.  While sectional is always on the top of the list, we would love to run the table, but as you have already pinpointed there are a few that give a challenge.

Southridge - oldest and historically most competitive rival, on paper we should smoke them but this will be contested

Gibson Southern - In the last decade our biggest rival - tons of love here, this game will be brutal

North Posey - again on paper shouldn't be close, but sometimes this is quite a game

New game in week 2 to replace Tell City (FINALLY) - Christian Academy of Louisville, they have won state in KY for the last 2 years in 3A and they runner-upped (i think) the year before that.  Pretty sure that will be contested.

We should be very, very good, and should be better than 2023, but we are talking about children and you just never know.  I am chomping at the bit for next season.

On 2/12/2024 at 10:40 AM, MarshallCounty said:

The winner of the Knox and Tippy Valley game has a shot. They will face each in the new NSC.

Believe Knox and NJ play week one. It will be a heck of a game with both teams expected to be good again. Knox wins those 2 games they probably stay undefeated until playoffs.

On 2/21/2024 at 9:14 AM, HHPatriots said:

There was a time (maybe still is the case) that we had more PAC championships than the rest of the PAC combined.  As it currently stands we haven't won the PAC since 2019.  While sectional is always on the top of the list, we would love to run the table, but as you have already pinpointed there are a few that give a challenge.

Southridge - oldest and historically most competitive rival, on paper we should smoke them but this will be contested

Gibson Southern - In the last decade our biggest rival - tons of love here, this game will be brutal

North Posey - again on paper shouldn't be close, but sometimes this is quite a game

New game in week 2 to replace Tell City (FINALLY) - Christian Academy of Louisville, they have won state in KY for the last 2 years in 3A and they runner-upped (i think) the year before that.  Pretty sure that will be contested.

We should be very, very good, and should be better than 2023, but we are talking about children and you just never know.  I am chomping at the bit for next season.

Left the 4A and 5A KY state champs for us....I see how you are.  LOL

I bet at some point South Spencer makes the decision easy for you guys like Tell City did.

15 hours ago, Titan32 said:

Left the 4A and 5A KY state champs for us....I see how you are.  LOL

I bet at some point South Spencer makes the decision easy for you guys like Tell City did.

Well yeah!  We only want to get beat by a couple scores instead of 4 or 5 scores. 😂

Indeed....SS will likely dump the game, and I hope it happens.  That needs to happen sooner than later.  Problem on both sides is the gate $$$$$$ for that game is always high.  But, as you know, the fact is that it is a waste of time for both teams.

Edited by HHPatriots