Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Scrimmage Observations

Watched the Ben Davis/Westfield scrimmage. The Giants looked pretty good. I think defensively they only gave up one big play over the top and spent a lot of time in Westfield's offensive backfield defensively. On offense, BD moved the ball very easily into Westfield's territory. They bogged down in the red zone, and that's disappointing and something to work on. Unfortunately, the stream cut out and I didn't get to see the Giants scrimmage Carmel. 

Edited by BDGiant93
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Coach_M said:

I liked that Alexandria held their own against 3A Hamilton Heights. Not a bad showing at all given that HH came over a few years ago and beat this group of seniors in a JV by 50.

Alexandria has always played HH well, even though not very often. I always enjoyed watching those matchups. HH lost almost all of both lines due to graduation, so it could be a long year for them. Although they should be good at linebacker. And depending on what offense they run, that could be decent as well if they keep it balanced.

Good luck to Ellick this year!

• Like 1