Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

16 hours ago, psaboy said:

Don't forget abou Warsaw, Elkhart has a ways to go. 

The Tigers need not worry about the Penn's, Carroll's, Crown Point's or Indy schools. They'll be duking it out with Valpo and Merrillville in 5A North. Elkhart has potential, but that's about it right now. 

10 hours ago, BTF said:

The Tigers need not worry about the Penn's, Carroll's, Crown Point's or Indy schools. They'll be duking it out with Valpo and Merrillville in 5A North. Elkhart has potential, but that's about it right now. 

Yea, I saw that Warsaw dropped to 5A after I posted. They could be a player in 5A, if they have players coming back. 

11 hours ago, psaboy said:

Yea, I saw that Warsaw dropped to 5A after I posted. They could be a player in 5A, if they have players coming back. 

Warsaw will be the new Mishawaka of 5A North, with Mishawaka dropping down to 4A. 

Has anyone seen the new sectional groupings?

15 minutes ago, BLACKGOLD2007 said:

Warsaw will be the new Mishawaka of 5A North, with Mishawaka dropping down to 4A. 

Has anyone seen the new sectional groupings?

I saw on another thread where they are estimating the end of the month for them to be announced. 

• Like 1

On 3/20/2024 at 3:01 PM, jets said:

Now THAT is impressive. Do you have any idea if he will remain in those roles while taking the Head Coaching job at such a prestigious school?? 

Just checking back in....no one answered my question 😞

On 4/16/2024 at 2:03 PM, jets said:

Just checking back in....no one answered my question 😞

Penn does not give out information well. They keep everyone in the dark, until they are forced to make a big decision and then they try to be cute and make bad PR videos. 

I wish I knew, but we likely wont know unless a booster gets the deets and shares with us. Sorry.