Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Double the RDP!!!

On 3/28/2024 at 11:30 AM, scarab527 said:

If you saw the behavior of their fans and their coaches you’d understand why. This goes back to their time in the GSSC. 

I'm not one to start fights, but coaches have a duty to be an ambassador for their team.  They need to keep a level and win with class or lose with grace.  Fans also should heed this. 

On 3/28/2024 at 2:44 PM, Bobref said:

Totally inaccurate.

Since 2018, I haven't heard a negative word about the Hanover Central coaching staff. I've met a few folks who aren't "best buds" with BoBref's nephew by any means (sorry if I'm aiding in rule breaking here, just using what was given to me lol). But I haven't heard, or seen myself, a thing done that would suggest the Hanover coaching staff engages in behavior that would cause Southern Lake County animosity to be a thing.

However, I won't tell you (@scarab527) what you've heard, seen, experienced, or otherwise. Just expressing that in the last 6 seasons, I haven't heard anything negative about the Hanover Central coaching staffs behavior on Friday Nights. 

1 hour ago, CoachMack219 said:

Since 2018, I haven't heard a negative word about the Hanover Central coaching staff. I've met a few folks who aren't "best buds" with BoBref's nephew by any means (sorry if I'm aiding in rule breaking here, just using what was given to me lol). But I haven't heard, or seen myself, a thing done that would suggest the Hanover coaching staff engages in behavior that would cause Southern Lake County animosity to be a thing.

However, I won't tell you (@scarab527) what you've heard, seen, experienced, or otherwise. Just expressing that in the last 6 seasons, I haven't heard anything negative about the Hanover Central coaching staffs behavior on Friday Nights. 

The prevailing sentiment in the Region.

Just keep in mind that HC has overmatched quite a few teams in the last few seasons. There are bound to be some sour grapes out there.

• Like 1