Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Cathedral at Cincinnati Elder

On 9/7/2019 at 11:13 AM, blueandgold2389 said:

Elder was a great football team who is ranked number 1 in ohio.

Just an FYI. Defending Div. 1 state champ, the mighty Eagles of St. Edward, b*tch-slapped the Panthers last night, 45-28. Elder got a TD and 2 pt. try in garbage time to make it somewhat respectable.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bobref said:

Just an FYI. Defending Div. 1 state champ, the mighty Eagles of St. Edward, b*tch-slapped the Panthers last night, 45-28. Elder got a TD and 2 pt. try in garbage time to make it somewhat respectable.

who is st edwards?

10 hours ago, Bobref said:

Such sexist, demeaning language.  😮

1 hour ago, Bobref said:

At the risk of repeating myself, they are the reigning Ohio Div. I champs.

I read that, but I’m not up to date on Div. I in Ohio. Is that biggest class?  Smallest class?  Class just for private’s?  Never heard of them besides what you posted about them that I responded. 

6 hours ago, DannEllenwood said:

I read that, but I’m not up to date on Div. I in Ohio. Is that biggest class?  Smallest class?  Class just for private’s?  Never heard of them besides what you posted about them that I responded. 

St. Edward is the defending champ in Ohio’s largest division ... and my home for 3 yrs. of high school until our family moved to Indiana.