Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

THANK YOU for listening

I want to send a THANK YOU to whomever needs to be thanked and say that change is good in this case.

I'm guessing the IHSAA has caught wind of this message board with regards to how the communication to officials from the IHSAA regarding their interpretations have been inconsistent over the past 4 weeks. Today I received an e-mail from the IHSAA stating:

"As we move to the middle portion of the season please be advised of issues noted by our Observers and I during the first 4 weeks of the season.  Previously, these communications have gone through your Association Chair, however, I felt communicating directly with Crew Chiefs would work just as well.  Please note the following:"

This is a welcomed change and I appreciate the move towards better communication to the men and women in stripes from the IHSAA.

Edited by Moshiner1345
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Coach Nowlin said:

Folks lurk all the time, IHSAA, Superintendents, Grandparents, and all in between!! 

Alumni, Godparents, area football fans, 49er from the old Hoosier Conference board, the CIA, the NSA, etc.

Edited by nmsu_aggie
  • Haha 2