Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

TWD Season 10

Irishman

Princess is a great character

It did appear that Alden and Aaron were following behind them, but got too close. 

YES, I hate when Beta is whispering. I cannot understand him. I am curious, if the filming bumped into the beginning of the virus outbreak, did the producers hurry things along? There was not a lot of flow to this one. 

The preview for Beyond looked interesting

On 4/7/2020 at 2:13 PM, Irishman said:

Princess is a great character

It did appear that Alden and Aaron were following behind them, but got too close. 

YES, I hate when Beta is whispering. I cannot understand him. I am curious, if the filming bumped into the beginning of the virus outbreak, did the producers hurry things along? There was not a lot of flow to this one. 

The preview for Beyond looked interesting

I think you will like The World Beyond. 

Have you caught up with Fear?

Who cam to Aaron and Alden’s rescue?  Did you see that masked person in the preview for 1016?

I have not heard/read where finishing up all details about 1015 were effected in anyway. It sure appeared that way. 

Usually, episodes 7 and 15 are TWDs balls to the walls episodes. 

I think I have figured out where I left off on Fear now. I missed the episode, must have been the finale, when Madison sets off the flare that kills here in the ball park. 
I did not see who came to help Aaron and Alden, all it showed was them being surrounded, and then it showed them fighting and killing most of the whisperers in the preview. I will have to go back and watch the preview again, I missed who was in the mask. 

47 minutes ago, Irishman said:

I think I have figured out where I left off on Fear now. I missed the episode, must have been the finale, when Madison sets off the flare that kills here in the ball park. 
I did not see who came to help Aaron and Alden, all it showed was them being surrounded, and then it showed them fighting and killing most of the whisperers in the preview. I will have to go back and watch the preview again, I missed who was in the mask. 

It was an extended preview released on Talking Dead. If you didn’t watch TD or don’t have it taped, I would imagine it’s on YouTube already. Really. There isn’t much to see w that person, but the extended preview does give us a HUGE glimmer of sunshine. The hat the person is wearing may look a weeee but familiar and get your gears turning. 

The theory of the masked person is along the lines of the Morales character. “Left” the show. Or presumed dead. It may just tie in w the comics. Which would be really rad. 

On 4/9/2020 at 9:31 AM, Irishman said:

Binging Fear now....There is a large gap in what I recalled. I basically left off after Nick was killed. What I did not remember though was the repeated flashbacks, and the fact that Madison had actually died before they had shown the scene where she did. The next thing I remembered from the show was the season 4 finale, where the crew is at the convenience store after having been poisoned with anti freeze in the water, followed by Morgan showing up with Jim's beer truck. 

On 4/17/2020 at 6:58 PM, Irishman said:

Starting to notice more connections to the original series. The copters and the 3 circle logo....same as the ones that took Rick, right? 

😉

On 4/17/2020 at 6:58 PM, Irishman said:

Starting to notice more connections to the original series. The copters and the 3 circle logo....same as the ones that took Rick, right? 

Remember the large group of people Michonne saw while helping the black guy and the white girl dressed in cowboy hats?  

Have you finished all of last season of Fear?

8 hours ago, DannEllenwood said:

😉

Remember the large group of people Michonne saw while helping the black guy and the white girl dressed in cowboy hats?  

Have you finished all of last season of Fear?

Not yet, the server I have been accessing to watch is currently down. I am surprised the series is not offered by AMC in the on demand app. 

2 hours ago, Irishman said:

Not yet, the server I have been accessing to watch is currently down. I am surprised the series is not offered by AMC in the on demand app. 

Yep. So dumb, I know. Long story short. Seasons 1-3 of Fear were deleted on my dvr. Likely me. Lol. Thinking would be on Netflix like walking. Nope. Find certain ones on AP. Gotta pay. Nope. And the OD. WT heck. 

47 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

Yep. So dumb, I know. Long story short. Seasons 1-3 of Fear were deleted on my dvr. Likely me. Lol. Thinking would be on Netflix like walking. Nope. Find certain ones on AP. Gotta pay. Nope. And the OD. WT heck. 

Yeah, it is on prime, but like you, I am not paying for it. 

Just finished Season 5 of Fear........I like the mindset of focusing on the future; but the way this season ended was frustrating. I am not a fan of Ginny. I guess that means she is a great actress to actually hater her, right? It seems people are pretty tight lipped about what happens to Morgan. I think the show will struggle without him, but I don't see how he gets out of the spot he is in. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2020 at 9:24 PM, Irishman said:

Just finished Season 5 of Fear........I like the mindset of focusing on the future; but the way this season ended was frustrating. I am not a fan of Ginny. I guess that means she is a great actress to actually hater her, right? It seems people are pretty tight lipped about what happens to Morgan. I think the show will struggle without him, but I don't see how he gets out of the spot he is in. 

Dude. Sorry for the late response. I do not check in often unless I get a notification. 

I know Lenny James (Morgan) is in a new show presently airing on TBS, I believe. 

He may “get captured” or something along those lines, only to return in the movies.