Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Ohio sets rules

36 minutes ago, AG said:

My wife and I both had a test a while back. It kind of sucked but I've had worse. My wife, on the other hand, did not handle it well. The test caused her to have a sore in her nose that lasted for weeks, plus the nurse treated her like a child when she slightly flinched due to the pain.

My mom took a test, said it was nothing bad. 

Yeah . . . kind of like those that take blood.

I've had nurses that it was just a little prick to the skin and the process was not that big of a deal.

I've had less nurses that, for whatever reason, could not find the vein, wiggled the needle around, apologized and took the needle out.

Bottom line: Depends on the nurse, the experience, and the touch.

I will say that most all my nurses did a very good job!

God Bless all those nurses (Docs, aides, front-line workers in whatever they do) as we navigate through this pandemic.  

Mask Up

Follow Guidelines

Athletes: Make Good Decisions When You Are Away From Practice And Your Teammates. Those decisions are crucial and can dictate if we all get to continue.

There are a lot of kids, coaches, parents, patrons, etc., that want to play sports again.

as always, the game is better

from_the_sidelines007

Latest word from Ohio, if they are allowed to play at all...Maximum of 6 regular season games, then an all-in playoff.  Schools have no minimum number of games they have to play.  They could theoretically play no regular season games and go straight to the playoffs.  All districting will be done just before the playoffs start and they see who's all going to participate.  Seeding will be performed and  it will carry through all the way to the quarterfinal or semifinal round in each class.  All games played at highest seed school.

Edited by gindie