Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2..3...

Week 2 Opinions & they are free!

River Rats & Boom Boy @ Cubby Land - Boom boy has those Rats nibbling....Big road win for the River Rats & Boom Boy. Road warriors for the first few weeks. This should not be a contest for the Rats. Boom boy will not even need to break out the Double Wing. Keeping it in his pocket. Boom Boy comes out in his nice WHITE jacket and the Rats smoke the Cubs.....River Rats 49 - Cubs 14

Casket Nation @ Wigwam City - This is an interesting match-up. Rumor was Wigwam City was struggling this year. But after a big road win at Stewie town last week, the Clown is thinking on this one. STC is going to stay loyal. EIAC it is. Casket Nation will take care of business and win 28-21. 

Stewart Town @ Christian Warriors - One may wonder how you go against the Christian Warriors.......but STC is! Stewie will take care of the ball and put points on the board. That jet motion sweep and the deep ball will have the Warriors praying for it to stop. Stewie Town 35-7!

Hondaburg vs Green Tigers - Hondaburg comes back to reality after cooking up the Bears! Those Green Tigers are no joke! Green Tigers 28-14

Little Sparty Kats @ Chicken & Jo Joes - This matchup is very interesting to Stink. Both teams coming off an bye week and extra time to prepare. Coach Kitty Jackson 5 may have those Sparty Kats ready to go. Even more interesting now is the fact that the ol' coach of C'Ville has taken his kid to Jo Joe town to QB the Cats. Coach Kitty will get the Spartans rolling but I don't think it is this week! Look for a much improved team, but those Jo Joes will be to fast and greasy for those Sparty Kats. Jo Joes 28-14

Public Trojans @ Catholic Trojans - Stink will take the Trojans...The public Trojans have too many questions to answer going into week 2 to pull off the upset of the Catholic Trojans. Public Trojans "D" is stout but look for the Catholic Trojans hogs to control the line of scrimmage. Public Trojans backers are as good as anyone in the state. So it could be interesting. Stink wonders who will be leading the Public Trojan Train at QB. Trojans have a youngster in the program who is good. Also the Trojan Package (wildcat) is deadly. Stink always takes the Public Schools....but in this case, it is hard to go against the Purple Trojans. Purple Trojans 21 - 14

Stink Town vs Hootie The Owls  - Stink Town better fix those turnover issues this week. Put up a good fight against the Public Trojans last week, but just not good enough. The Mount Healthy Owls are a new addition to the schedule this year. Stink has no clue about this team. They seem to be a good opponent out of Ohio. The word is they are fast, athletic and run some option. I did see some of the Clown's crew downtown last night rounding up some local cats. Better practice tackling in space or it could be a long night. The Tiger Train gets back on track this week. Stink Town 35-13.

Edited by StinkTownClown

Stink, I have enjoyed reading your comments over the years! Always entertaining.

Looking forward to this week's Trojan vs. Trojan matchup. As much as I love my Catholic Trojans, I would not be surprised to see EC win this convincingly. I watched most of the Lawrenceburg game and was very impressed with both teams! EC looks like a college team with the size they have up front! Very physical football team - really enjoy how they play the game.

Chatard lost a bunch of experience to graduation, and after the first game, it's apparent that they are feeling the shortened summer as much as anyone. I have no doubt Coach Doyle, who is an amazing coach and an even better man, will have them firing on all cylinders come playoffs. But for this week, I think the size and experience of the Public Trojans is too much for my Catholic Trojans - I'll take EC 28-14.

Hope I'm wrong but will take a competitive, injury free game regardless. Safe travels for those EC fans making the trip up! Hope you enjoy our new stadium - much improved over the facilities you saw the last time these two great programs faced off!

• Like 1

Been a while but i had to chime in since there is now a FAKE doctor from the private trojans in our space

So glad to see the STC back in midseason form, too bad his team still thinks its preseason by last weeks 2nd half performance

Not up to speed on all the Non Tiggers and Trojans 

I'm picking EC all day even after the bus ride they will show the indy boys what big time Football is. 

I am trying very hard not to go on a private school rant for now i will save that for later this year if it becomes necessary

Tigger will bounce back and get a win this week

14 hours ago, NEWGUY said:

FC vs Connersville cancelled.  Connersville has to many involved in contact tracing.

My nephew is the starting center for Connersville if the Spartans ever play this season.

I work in a manufacturing plant with over 1,000 union members where 80-90% refuse to wear masks or social distance. Our plant never shut down and has worked 10 hours per day 6-7 days per week since the coronavirus outbreak. We have had 5 people test positive for the coronavirus on two separate occasions. We have high tech temperature scanners for everyone who enters the plant. I observe hundreds of people playing cards at picnic tables each day during their breaks and lunch periods. They sit across from each other and no one is more than two feet from the other three workers. Our plant has had no further spread of the coronavirus during the past 3 and a half months.

It would be interesting to conduct coronavirus antibody tests on the entire workforce. I would not be surprised if 50% or more tested positive. I suspect the workforce has developed herd immunity and that is the reason the virus has not spread for 3 and a half months.

• Like 1

So good to see everyone back on the grid!!! STC your picks were way off last week. But then again, everyone has a bad week...just look at some of last weeks scores!

Good to see you're loyalty to the EIAC in the Casketville vs Wigwam match up. Are we even allowed to call them "Indians", I thought that was offensive now? Anyway, I like the Dog's chances this week, I think it will be over before the end of the 3rd quarter. This ol dog remembers when Milan was just a practice game for Casketville, but their program has come a long way. Unfortunately for them, not quite far enough. The bell comes home on Friday!

Good luck to all the EIAC teams tomorrow!

Think I’ve asked this previously elsewhere  (while, well deservedly, expressing my absolute snail-level disdain for WRBI’s Ron Raper)  is the Chatard/EC game going to be carried on broadcast or radio....other than Chatard’s Facebook?

If so, where?

40 minutes ago, Lysander said:

Think I’ve asked this previously elsewhere  (while, well deservedly, expressing my absolute snail-level disdain for WRBI’s Ron Raper)  is the Chatard/EC game going to be carried on broadcast or radio....other than Chatard’s Facebook?

If so, where?

It will be broadcast on the website. www.wrbiradio.com

• Thanks 1