Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

NIC Week 5

16 hours ago, TurfToe said:

East Noble got blanked by a 4A LEO 24-0 and Yes, I still think Penn is a high 4A low 5A. Elkhart is just learning how to click together...Do I think they are over ranked in 6A? We will see in sectionals.

The Elkhart coaches and players all say the transition between Memorial and Central was seamless , but yet you somehow think you know different . There are no teams in Sectional 2 ranked in to top 15 in 6A . So if Elkhart does win ,what does that prove ? By looking at some of your posts and knowledge of teams in general , I started wondering what your age was . I bet your answer would explain a lot . 

22 minutes ago, GOLDRUSH1985 said:

The Elkhart coaches and players all say the transition between Memorial and Central was seamless , but yet you somehow think you know different . There are no teams in Sectional 2 ranked in to top 15 in 6A . So if Elkhart does win ,what does that prove ? By looking at some of your posts and knowledge of teams in general , I started wondering what your age was . I bet your answer would explain a lot . 

Well, I’m old enough not to have been taught the common core curriculum. But, if you can’t comprehend my statement about “We will see in sectionals”. The probability of a rematch of Penn/Elkhart is considerably high. Seeing that 2-3 Portage is struggling and Chesterton is also 2-3 with losses to Pioneer (2A ball) and Hobart.  My guess is that the “random” Playoff drawing will pair Penn and Elkhart on opposite sides of the bracket.  Meaning if Penn gets another shot and happens to prevail. Then we know Elkhart’s ranking was a little high. And “Clicking” has nothing to do with transitioning. But, I love the banter. Keep it up all week!!! It has brought joy to my heart knowing there are still NIC fans out there!!