Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

EIAC Week 9

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2..3...

Week 9 is here and so is STC

Some big games this week in the EIAC

So tip up your cup and start drinking with me!

Hondaburg @ Stewie Town - Unless the 'Ville got some players to move in, their season has two weeks left. Rushville is giving up a blistering 55.5 ppg and scoring a high rate clip of 13.3.....WOW! No contest in this one. Hondaburg will be dancing around the square and the tree tonight in Honda Town.  Pirates 35 - 7

Spartan Kitty Kats @ Casket Nation - Kats can't play in the Dawg Yard without getting a few bite marks. The Spartans just won't have enough in this game. The Kats are improved and the Dawgs aren't great, but they are better than those COVID Kats. Dawgs 28-14

Chicken & Jo Joes @ Where is Kiss79 Hornets - This game has the potential to be a great game. Those Jo Joes are fast and strong! Stink doesn't get up to the loop too much, but Stink does know they play some good ball up there. Stink is going to go against his EIAC loyalty in this one and pick the Hornets. Hornets 21 - 14

Catholic Rebels (team name not on John Harrell????) @ BiG ReD & BlAcK - Tons to always talk about when these two schools get together. One of the top games in the state this Friday. Don't quite know if the Trojan "O" can score enough but Stink does know that Trojan "D" is tight! They are good. So the Trojan D can keep them in the game. Big advantage is the game is at Trojanville. Stink is going with the Trojans in this one. Main reason, if you can list your team name on John Harrell then Stink does not like you. May require a trip for Stink to Roncalli so the crew can deflate that little dome they have. Trojans WIN - 21-14!

Stink Town @ River Rat & Boom Boy - Always a battle when these two county schools meet. Those River Rats got some new turf and it looks nice. The Crew will definitely be early to this one. Tickets may be hard to come by, so the crew will be in the fan zone. Also breaking news, the crew is picking Chuchie up on the way. Chuchie has request a choche & Rat Dog.....or a Boom Taco, either one will work. Stink & crew take care of business but could be closer than most think Stink Town wins 35-21. 

33 minutes ago, TheLip2 said:

Stink you have been underestimating the Tigers all year.

Prediction....Tigers win this one by 28+.

At this point in the game, the 🐅's appear intent on making me eat my words. A whole host of mistakes, penalties, and other silliness keeping it knotted up at zero early in the 2nd qtr with the Knights at the Tiger 30yd line.

2 hours ago, TheLip2 said:

At this point in the game, the 🐅's appear intent on making me eat my words. A whole host of mistakes, penalties, and other silliness keeping it knotted up at zero early in the 2nd qtr with the Knights at the Tiger 30yd line.

Well, that was interesting. 

Yoon running for his life half the night.

Giving up an 11yd two-point try.

Not sure what to make of it all.