Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

EIAC & Sectional 31

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3.

late to the party this week again!

STC is still recovering from Spiny, Spin, Spin

Spin City was quite a game, but in the end the Tigers slayed the Braves!

Moving on to this next round, should be some good games we can talk about.

Chicken & Jo Joes @ Hondaburg: This is an interesting match-up. The two teams did not meet during the regular season, the Jo Joes were on quarantine so Hondaburg picked up Phalen Academy! Stink does not know much about those Jo Joe's either as they did not play Stink Town as well. Stink does know a little about those Hondaburg Pirates though. Hondaburg is hard nosed and has a good QB running their show. They have a big WR who makes plays and a stud at running back. Mix in a solid defense and you have a solid team. Jo Joe's are working well with the new move in from Spartan Town at QB, but all from what I hear, it all revolves around one of their RB's.......Stink is going with the upset in this one. Coach Moore fries the Chicken in a good one. A late FG to win. Hondaburg 31-28

BiG ReD & BlAcK @ The House Gillin Built: Top 5 match-up in the state. Was shaping up to be a good game until the Rona hit the EC guys. Everyone knows, "next man up" at Trojanville, but the next man up in some of those spots are not as good. Stink had a few hours one night in Trojan Land as I got left behind up there by my ride. I heard the old ball Coach Stoney tell one his guys, I don't care, Coach'em up"......That's what the do at Trojanville. They have 169 little trojans running around and they program them like robots. Old Man Gillin still around, 42 years strong. He has survived a ton of stuff in this coaching circle. Not for discussion here. But one thing this ol' ball coach can do is WIN some football games. The Pioneers ended the Trojans dreams last year and it may have enough fire power to do it again. Stink is going to pick Trojanville just to stay loyal to the EIAC. Stink is going with his heart...but if you want to lay some money on it, Stink would take the Pioneers. Here is it......Trojans 28-17

Alford City @ Spartan Kitty: Two basketball towns get together tonight on the gridiron. Coach Kitty has brought back the Spartans. Goal was ONE game, break the losing streak....well they have won 2. Last week, they had a dang Fire Truck parade. Good for them, they should celebrate. Those Trojans like to chuck in duck. Coach Kitty saw that here last year in Stink Town. This seems to be an even match-up. Again, Stink is going with his heart......Spartan Kitty 35-28!

Stink Town @ Cheatham Place: Those Warriors didn't get to really celebrate last week after their big win over Rushville (Stewie Town). The Warriors do get their first playoff win, but they actually never eared it, no big deal, not their fault. Back to the topic......Last time Stink saw the Scottsburg was on a Saturday afternoon in August as Stink went their to scrimmage. Only thing I really remember about that day are those dang "Sweat Bees", they were ruthless. Look for Stink to score early and often in this one and make quick work on the Warriors. Stink rolls 42 - 7!

I’m always uncomfortable posting anything on the EIAC pages....though I’d guess I’m the oldest ex-EIAC player here.

With that, I’m most likely also the oldest EIAC champion posting here at a couple of sports as well..but I’m just OLD these days....in any event, I just can’t keep up with the language.

I most always cheer for both East Central and Lawrenceburg as EIAC schools (lest they play against Chatard) I really find myself torn as to Mooresville.  

I’m a huge fan of Mike Gillin and think there is no more deserving coach in the state.  Add that I’m a friend of Bob Denton.

If East Central wins I hope they tear it up (even against Roncalli).  

If Mooresville wins, I hope they tear it up too.

PS - please no one ask me what I think of that Scumbag Ron Raver of Batesville...can’t believe that reprobate has a radio show in Batesville.

39 minutes ago, Lysander said:

I’m always uncomfortable posting anything on the EIAC pages....though I’d guess I’m the oldest ex-EIAC player here.

With that, I’m most likely also the oldest EIAC champion posting here at a couple of sports as well..but I’m just OLD these days....in any event, I just can’t keep up with the language.

I most always cheer for both East Central and Lawrenceburg as EIAC schools (lest they play against Chatard) I really find myself torn as to Mooresville.  

I’m a huge fan of Mike Gillin and think there is no more deserving coach in the state.  Add that I’m a friend of Bob Denton.

If East Central wins I hope they tear it up (even against Roncalli).  

If Mooresville wins, I hope they tear it up too.

PS - please no one ask me what I think of that Scumbag Ron Raver of Batesville...can’t believe that reprobate has a radio show in Batesville.

2020 has brought a bunch of firsts......someone going after Ron Raver is yet another one.  

4 hours ago, The Beagle said:

2020 has brought a bunch of firsts......someone going after Ron Raver is yet another one.  

I go back a bit.... my guess is a helluva lot longer than most anyone having to do with Batesville or the EIAC.

Raver is a POS.  I’ll let it go at that.  

For the record (I think evidenced in my many years here), I’ll generally put in a good word for Satan himself.