Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Lawrenceburg @ Franklin County

Devil, Devil, Devil, 1.2.3.

You're from SD so we know you would pick FC! Still a little bitter after giving up a lead of 18?

Not quite as bad as the one you all gave up in the tournament to Greenwood or even Stinky, Stink, Stinky!

You say FC is "much more physical" explain what you base that off please? As fast at all the skilled positions you must have been on some Tiger BL's when evaluating that speed. 

Stink will agree you have it as a good game and a good game it probably will be. But your an old River Rat and to listen to your jealous vote would just be crazy. 

28 minutes ago, StinkTownClown said:

Devil, Devil, Devil, 1.2.3.

You're from SD so we know you would pick FC! Still a little bitter after giving up a lead of 18?

Not quite as bad as the one you all gave up in the tournament to Greenwood or even Stinky, Stink, Stinky!

You say FC is "much more physical" explain what you base that off please? As fast at all the skilled positions you must have been on some Tiger BL's when evaluating that speed. 

Stink will agree you have it as a good game and a good game it probably will be. But your an old River Rat and to listen to your jealous vote would just be crazy. 

Who's more physical?  I would say it's a toss up in the trenches, but FC's linebackers are the best in the EIAC behind EC.  As far as speed is concerned, 24 may be the fastest in the in the EIAC.

16 minutes ago, Purdue Pete said:

FC has a “bad loss” Imo to Greensburg.  I’ve not watched any games but have seen Bluffton several times who beat Greensburg.

FC had an ugly win against Greensburg, but a win is a win.  They haven't lost to Greensburg this year.

Not many people are giving Franklin County much of a chance Friday night.  Though I admit, I have not seen Lawrenceburg play this year but FC is every bit as talented as the Tigers.  Speed, athleticism, and heart are spread all over this FC team.  The quarantined Cats performance against East Central in week 4 showed that.  I believe this will be a very entertaining game and can't wait to be there to see FC win it's first sectional since 1998!  

NEWGUY, NEWGUY, NEWGUY 1.2.3.

Your observations of your Chicken & Jo Joes are good ones and interesting. 

You have not seen Stink Town play but you comment on Jo Joes are as talented as Stinky, Stink, Stinky!

In the shop today a Trumpy Bear supporter told me those Cats are as fast as lighting?

Stink however can guarantee you those Joes have never faced a QB like Yoonie, Yoon, Yoonie!

So gather up all the chickens and potatoes you can find, throw in a canoe as well cause Stink Town is about to party on Chicken & Jo Joes dime! 

This game will not only decide the Sectional 31 Champion but the "EIAC's 2nd place" or "little brother to EC" award!  Lburg won the "official" 3A conference title but now that FC is in 3A they might claim they won the EIAC 2nd place or EC's little brother award (unofficially) if they beat the Burg.  So 2 titles will be on the line Friday night!   

FC surprised me this year at EC.  They were much more physical than I was expecting and kept EC's offense in check for most of the game, but their offense could not do much vs EC's defense other than 1 long pass play for a TD.   

Lburg's QB did not have the game he had the year before vs EC but he is still the player you have to stop when you play the Burg.  I think it will be a tight game to claim the prestigious "little brother" award. 

I think FC playing at home will give the Wildcats a lot of confidence and the natural turf will slow Yoon, Burd, and Patel down a step or two.  Yoon will be the difference maker in this game.  If he can get the Burg's offense going and score 21 or more the Burg will come away with the "little brother"!  I

f FC can keep Yoon in check and hold the Burg to less than 21, I think the Wild-kittens pull the upset and come away with sole possession EIAC's 2nd place!   

My prediction, I think the good weather this week keeps the FC turf in check and makes for a fast track for Yoon and the boys.  The Burg 28 and the Wild-Kittens 24.  Congrats to Lburg on being the best "little-brother" EC could have!!!

Art, Art, Art 1.2.3.

I like how we are talking about "little-brother" of the EIAC!

Cause EC is sitting at home while Stink Town is still playing!

Being "Big Brother" of the EIAC will be the best EC can do until Mooresville leaves. 

Your knowledge of Stink Town is spot on and true, Stink likes your prediction and the crew does too. 

38 minutes ago, Art VanDelay said:

This game will not only decide the Sectional 31 Champion but the "EIAC's 2nd place" or "little brother to EC" award!  Lburg won the "official" 3A conference title but now that FC is in 3A they might claim they won the EIAC 2nd place or EC's little brother award (unofficially) if they beat the Burg.  So 2 titles will be on the line Friday night!   

FC surprised me this year at EC.  They were much more physical than I was expecting and kept EC's offense in check for most of the game, but their offense could not do much vs EC's defense other than 1 long pass play for a TD.   

Lburg's QB did not have the game he had the year before vs EC but he is still the player you have to stop when you play the Burg.  I think it will be a tight game to claim the prestigious "little brother" award. 

I think FC playing at home will give the Wildcats a lot of confidence and the natural turf will slow Yoon, Burd, and Patel down a step or two.  Yoon will be the difference maker in this game.  If he can get the Burg's offense going and score 21 or more the Burg will come away with the "little brother"!  I

f FC can keep Yoon in check and hold the Burg to less than 21, I think the Wild-kittens pull the upset and come away with sole possession EIAC's 2nd place!   

My prediction, I think the good weather this week keeps the FC turf in check and makes for a fast track for Yoon and the boys.  The Burg 28 and the Wild-Kittens 24.  Congrats to Lburg on being the best "little-brother" EC could have!!!

If we are referring to football teams as family members, does that mean Mooresville is EC's Daddy?

13 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

If we are referring to football teams as family members, does that mean Mooresville is EC's Daddy?

Far from it.  Mooresville has beat EC the last 2 years by 3 (last minute FG) and 8 points, both at Mooresville (just by luck of the draw in the sectional).  I'd venture to guess if Mooresville went to EC one or both, the outcomes may have been different, but for now give them credit. 

EC has beat L'burg by 27, 18, and 31 the last 3 years and it has been since before 1994 since a Lawrenceburg team as beat EC

Beating a team twice does not make a "Daddy" status.  Not beating a team since ??? (before 94) gives a team "Daddy" status.

24 minutes ago, StinkTownClown said:

Being "Big Brother" of the EIAC will be the best EC can do until Mooresville leaves. 

Or until the Purdue Bound twins leave.

Finally . . . able to get the Oklahoma Department of Corrections to give me access to talk about my Tigers. Look here fellas, Old Joe Exotic knows many things, but the one thing he knows for sure is Lawrenceburg ain't losing to the Wildcats this week. Only thing STC needs to worry about is how many orders of Joe Joes he's gonna need for the ride home. 

And Art's gonna come on here and start talking trash cause he has plenty of time on his hands now to do so. Come on Art, braggin that EC is the "Big Brother" of the EIAC? That's like the only dancer at Connie's with implants braggin she gets more tips. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, StinkTownClown said:

Joe, Joe, Joe 1.2.3.

Welcome to the show

We all know you know a thing or two about Tigers and Connies!

Jo Joes and greasy chicken will be ordered to go

that way we can hit Connies and watch a good show!

The ladies at Connie's may not be Joe Exotic's preference, but talent is talent no matter what your taste

Devil, Devil, Devil 1.2.3.

you are making your judgements off a game which STC still beat SD and played badly. 

So I get what you are saying, but your a little off on your position calls.

QB - No doubt Stink Town

RB - Different type of backs! Scat back vs a power runner. Stink will go draw on this!

WR - Not even close!

OL - Stink Town OL has 2 DI football players on it. 3 young guys that have come on towards the end of the year. Stink Town!

DL - Again, Stink Town has the second best DL in the conference behind EC! Those hogs can eat! Stink Town!

LB - ??? Hard to tell? 

DB's- Stink Town has most of the WR's playing DB and you even gave the nod to the WR's to LB so we'll go with Stink Town!

Special Teams - Really? Kicker can put it in the endzone for touchbacks, you must have not witnessed the fake vs your River Rats, Punter averages over 40 yards per punt (you don't see much as most don't stop the Tiger Train)

Now that is just some drunk clown talking to ya...I'm sure your one game evaluation is more spot on than Stink Town's! 

4 hours ago, StinkTownClown said:

Joe, Joe, Joe 1.2.3....

can you give us some background on this piece....

Stink Town is pulling out some classics today. Second greatest song every written, recorded and produced behind "I Saw a Tiger". Should have had a Grammy for each one of those but the Academy is more rigged than the Oklahoma Judicial System.

Video gives you an exotic view of the game tonight. Those Tigers are ready to eat some Wildcat instead of that b!$%# Carol Baskin's husband.

Joe Exotic has to wonder, what is a "Wildcat" anyway? Sounds like one of those reject feline's that had to go to that s%!$ hole Big Cat Rescue instead of my place.

Then we have Red Devil who is trying to say the entire Wildcat defense and OL is better than the Tigers!? Red Devil all Joe Exotic has to say about that is this. The Tigers are loaded with talent across the board, even if you take away the three D1 prospects they have. 

You know how many the Wildcats have? About the same amount as Joe Exotic has had lady lovers.

Edited by Joe Exotic

On 11/2/2020 at 12:48 PM, Red Devil said:

Unfortunately there are only two EIAC teams left standing.  Having had the chance to see both, I think FC wins this game by a touchdown.  Franklin County is much more physical and are just as fast at the skilled positions.  Wildcats win 28-21.

This didn't age well.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/high-school/high-school-sports/2020/11/06/lawrenceburg-advances-ihsaa-3-a-sectional-finals/6190925002/

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3.

I bet RED DEVIL is with Coach Boom

cause they just hate to see STC still winning!

Devil we all will wait....please come back and give us some more to debate. I hope you give better advice to Coach Boom, STC already knows the answer to that, he's no fool!

20 hours ago, StinkTownClown said:

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3.

I bet RED DEVIL is with Coach Boom

cause they just hate to see STC still winning!

Devil we all will wait....please come back and give us some more to debate. I hope you give better advice to Coach Boom, STC already knows the answer to that, he's no fool!

The devil went down to Brookville. 

Looking for a Wildcat win.

The prediction was bold, but the Tigers rolled and Stink Town wins again. 

Congrats!! 

On 11/7/2020 at 11:57 AM, TheLip2 said:

Follow me for more predictions!