Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Wabash Rivers Conference Week 2

Herbie and the Patriots big over the lowly Bison 46-6.

Football is back in Falcon land.  D-1’s defense doesn’t appear to be so hot.  Falcon Mart pulls the upset here 28-26.

Trojans becoming a football school??  I hope their defense got better this week or they will have to have a ladder on the scoreboard this week for someone to put up a triple digit.  Wolfs win this one in a shootout 98-42.

RP may have the best tenderloins, but the Pizza King at the gas station by FC trumps that.  FC 28-12.  

I heard rumors that Attica is out on Covid again??

2 hours ago, wrcsage said:

Herbie and the Patriots big over the lowly Bison 46-6.

Football is back in Falcon land.  D-1’s defense doesn’t appear to be so hot.  Falcon Mart pulls the upset here 28-26.

Trojans becoming a football school??  I hope their defense got better this week or they will have to have a ladder on the scoreboard this week for someone to put up a triple digit.  Wolfs win this one in a shootout 98-42.

RP may have the best tenderloins, but the Pizza King at the gas station by FC trumps that.  FC 28-12.  

I heard rumors that Attica is out on Covid again??

I think so

1 hour ago, gonzoron said:

I noticed on Harrell's site that the Woofs game vs Adams Central Saturday night is at Mount Vernon". Is that Mount Vernon High School near Fortville, or Mount Vernon, Indiana?

Come on Magellans. Why would they drive to southern Indiana?

I thought the Wolfs had a home game vs Adams Central?  Wolfs appear to be a defensive team now.  That spells trouble for 1a football teams.  How are they 1a in football anyways?  It looks like the D1’s have righted the ship.  Surely a D1 QB can win a sectional in his career correct?  Rambler Dan has the covids again.  I’ve heard they are on thin ice with the rest of the WRC?  Is Covington the 2nd best team in the WRC? Interesting debate there.  Herbie and the Pats are pretty solid also.  FC showed that the Stromboli is way better than the tenderloin.  Always is.  It’s too bad the Wolfs won’t have a competitive game in the WRC this season.  Maybe their out of conference schedule will help them this time?

4 minutes ago, wrcsage said:

I thought the Wolfs had a home game vs Adams Central?  Wolfs appear to be a defensive team now.  That spells trouble for 1a football teams.  How are they 1a in football anyways?  It looks like the D1’s have righted the ship.  Surely a D1 QB can win a sectional in his career correct?  Rambler Dan has the covids again.  I’ve heard they are on thin ice with the rest of the WRC?  Is Covington the 2nd best team in the WRC? Interesting debate there.  Herbie and the Pats are pretty solid also.  FC showed that the Stromboli is way better than the tenderloin.  Always is.  It’s too bad the Wolfs won’t have a competitive game in the WRC this season.  Maybe their out of conference schedule will help them this time?

The Woofs moved their game to Mount Vernons because of travel. 

Heard one of the quarantine Ramblers was running around town Friday night.

Stroms at the Corrall are badass!

Not sure about the Trojans yet.