Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

CIC Week 3

2 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Yeah, you can change the name, but it's still the same troll. He's just bitter because Eastbrook has never beaten Hamilton Heights.

Only one game that I can recall, and that one was pretty close.  Little touchy!

Just now, BACKSIDEBELLY said:

Only one game that I can recall, and that one was pretty close.  Little touchy!

Why don’t you two hold hands on the Hoosier conference thread?

10 minutes ago, BACKSIDEBELLY said:

If there’s a troll, I think it’s the guys on the CIC thread talking about teams that don’t even play in the CIC!  You’ll figure it out!

Ya might want to get with the program and figure out how things work around here before you toss out idiotic thoughts.  

I tend to worry about my personal relationship with Jeff more so than what a "Fan/Dad" thinks.  That's why they play 9 regular season games, then EVERYONE gets a playoff game.  

Your concern about a 3A school at a scrimmage is (in your opinion) as skewed as ME posting that I was at a HCC contest last Friday night.  

I would worry more about, Tipton, Bishop Luers and Oak Hill than I would about a scrimmage vs. Hamilton Heights.  NO ONE shows their 'arsenal' at a scrimmage.  If they would or do...that's not a program that's very smart.  

Just my $.02   (That's a 10 year+ response that THIS guy has had....also known as GID cache) 

Edited by Yuccaguy
wording

2 minutes ago, Yuccaguy said:

Ya might want to get with the program and figure out how things work around here before you toss out idiotic thoughts.  

I tend to worry about my personal relationship with Jeff more so than what a "Fan/Dad" thinks.  That's why they play 9 regular season games, then EVERYONE gets a playoff game.  

Your concern about a 3A school at a scrimmage is (in your opinion) as skewed as ME posting that I was at a HCC contest last Friday night.  

I would worry more about, Tipton, Bishop Luers and Oak Hill than I would about a scrimmage vs. Hamilton Heights.  NO ONE shows their 'arsenal; at a scrimmage.  If they would or do...that's not a program that's very smart.  

Just my $.02   (That's a 10 year+ response that THIS guy has had....also known as GID cache) 

Thanks for the advice!  I’ll keep it in mind.  I don’t need to worry about any team.  I don’t play or coach.  I just have an opinion, like you.  Is that alright with you, boss?

Thanks for the advice!  I’ll keep it in mind.  I don’t need to worry about any team.  I don’t play or coach.  I just have an opinion, like you.  Is that alright with you, boss?

I have a LOT MORE entrusted in the 'game' than you do.  And also a LOT MORE 'cache' than you ever will!!  

Employee.   

8 minutes ago, Yuccaguy said:

How about you worry about Saturday at Ball State vs. Oak Hill?    Just an EXPERT opinion..

You do realize that I didn’t say anything about how good or bad Eastbrook, Oak Hill, or any CIC team was.  I only said that Rensselaer wasn’t as good as I thought they were.

2 minutes ago, Yuccaguy said:

You don't ...just PAY your admission fee!   

Which fee is that?

You do realize that I didn’t say anything about how good or bad Eastbrook, Oak Hill, or any CIC team was.  I only said that Rensselaer wasn’t as good as I thought they were.

and Hamilton Heights (the 3A team) that you faced at your scrimmage.  

Either one of those idiotic responses were OOB.  

See ya at LOS on Thanksgiving Weekend???  I mean YOU!   I plan on being there.  

18 minutes ago, Yuccaguy said:

and Hamilton Heights (the 3A team) that you faced at your scrimmage.  

Either one of those idiotic responses were OOB.  

See ya at LOS on Thanksgiving Weekend???  I mean YOU!   I plan on being there.  

You like that idiotic word, don’t you.  I doubt you’ll see me anywhere.  Have a great day, boss!  I appreciate the lesson!!