Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Should Cathedral buyArlington football field

1 hour ago, gonzoron said:

If you wanted visitors to sit in their kayaks.

I don't know what that means....does that mean bleachers can't be assembled on the current running track?  Or that bleacher capacity can't be expanded on one side to facilitate everyone?

Did Howe not play there in the past?  

1 hour ago, Bash Riprock said:

I don't know what that means....does that mean bleachers can't be assembled on the current running track?  Or that bleacher capacity can't be expanded on one side to facilitate everyone?

Did Howe not play there in the past?  

It's been awhile since I've been there, but pretty sure there is a creek that runs alongside one of the sidelines. Last time I was there, and it's been over 10 years there were only bleachers on one side. 

33 minutes ago, Footballking16 said:

It's been awhile since I've been there, but pretty sure there is a creek that runs alongside one of the sidelines. Last time I was there, and it's been over 10 years there were only bleachers on one side. 

I went on Google Maps and noticed that....but I was looking at the track...if not needed, could probably locate visitor bleachers there...or expand them all on the home side.  Works for Indiana State football at Memorial Stadium.

https://gosycamores.com/facilities/memorial-stadium/5

Just looking at options close to CHS.  Always thought the Howe campus was pretty....

18 hours ago, Bash Riprock said:

I love the architecture of Howe High School.  Can you foresee that school return?

I know its a little further away...but would it be a playing option for Cathedral?

How could I forget Howe? My dad was a dean there in the 70's. Beautiful building.