Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

3A Looking Way Ahead - Brebeuf v Gibson Southern

On 10/2/2021 at 6:42 PM, DumfriesYMCA said:

Yeah he is enrolling in January.  Probably has spent the last few years grabbing extra credits in the summer and saved himself a semester. 

unless something has changed, Brady is graduating early 

I am a college football junkie that follows IU, Purdue, ND

i look forward to watching Allen at Purdue… he will flourish in their offensive scheme. If he has a very good line coupled with a good receiving core, I personally believe he will plant himself as one of the better pocket passers among a long list of Purdue QBs who went on to NFL.

Amazing how well Brady makes his reads at the high school level. I think he needs another 25 pounds on the frame though.

8 minutes ago, PAC FAN said:

Amazing how well Brady makes his reads at the high school level. I think he needs another 25 pounds on the frame though.

Correct me if I am wrong, I’m pretty sure he has a really good size of 6’5 215 according to GS roster. I’m sure the Purdue S&C squad will get him up to at least 230 before the 2022 season

15 hours ago, TigerFan20 said:

Correct me if I am wrong, I’m pretty sure he has a really good size of 6’5 215 according to GS roster. I’m sure the Purdue S&C squad will get him up to at least 230 before the 2022 season

Ehhh maybe.  Brady has already put on 40 or so pounds in HS.  He was so thin as a freshman.  Sure he could put on 15 quick pounds but from what it seems he has been slowly adding the weight the right way.

his size is fine though…I mean for context, Justin Herbert entered the NFL at 235 and Trevor Lawrence entered at 215 (two other QBs who stand in the 6’5/6’6 area)  So I think Purdue will likely just keep him going on what he is currently doing….but certainly no rush to put on 15-20 Lbs in a year.

Edited by DumfriesYMCA
  • Like 1