Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

I've only been able to watch the Valpo / Merrillville game this year. What are your thoughts on Michigan City? If they can get by presumably Concord / Mishawaka in the Sectional Final, can they take down Valpo in a rematch? Juding from the first game it looks like Valpo pulled way in the 4th quarter. I know Michigan City has one of the top Sophomore offensive playmakers in the state in Jaden Hart and Giovani Laurent is also a playmake at WR. I wouldn't be surprised if Phil Mason gest the Wolves back to the Semi-State.

Having seen the City vs Valpo game in the regular season, I wouldn’t be surprised at all if the Wolves did beat the Vikings in the regional. They were without Omarion Hatch and an offensive linemen in their loss to Valpo, and Tyler Bush was starting his first game on varsity. It was 28-28 before City gave up a long td and then fumbled on their very next offensive play. I think Valpo and City will play in the regional and it will be very interesting to see what happens. 

• Thanks 1