Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

2A Outlook?

On 9/19/2022 at 9:27 PM, BendNotBreak said:

Like any good group a kids.... Luers is more dangerous when dey been knocked outta their socks a few times  ... minus of course those what's his name yrs.. 😅🤣😂

Oh, you rack up double digit titles in 4 years of eligibility.  Nice to know.   True, if you can manage a clock, you might have more titles there...

Edited by Robert

2 hours ago, Justafootballmark said:

Seems like no one is giving the Zebras a chance. Very intrigued to see how this sectional plays out and can’t wait for the drawing. I think Laville and Rochester playing essentially the same game vs Knox has to say something for the zebras, depending on how good you think laville is this season. 

Jus by scores... it appears the BJs r the best the HNAC has... tho that b settled  soon enuff.... if Lcc gets Heights in the crossover game .... that could also b telling..... and then ther r those darn Ole Intangibles.....yes, Sec 34 is an interesting one!

• Like 1

I am new to this board but I very confused by the posts on here.

Andrean beat LaVille 35-8, it was really 35-0. LaVille only scored at the end of the game when they were going no huddle on Andrean's JV squad. The game was NEVER close so very confused why people think they could possibly beat them. If LaVille played Merriville or Crown Point they would lose by 28 points because they do not have the size upfront to slow them down.

Andrean has a 3 star Wideout and a 4 star lineback/running back going to ND. 

Catholic schools just have the athletes that these smaller public schools do not have, so Andrean wins the sectional with ease then it's a battle with LCC in regionals, I really like the Knights Receiving core and do not think Andrean has the ability to slow them down with youth in the secondary.  

6 hours ago, LCCKnightLife said:

I am new to this board but I very confused by the posts on here.

Andrean beat LaVille 35-8, it was really 35-0. LaVille only scored at the end of the game when they were going no huddle on Andrean's JV squad. The game was NEVER close so very confused why people think they could possibly beat them. If LaVille played Merriville or Crown Point they would lose by 28 points because they do not have the size upfront to slow them down.

Andrean has a 3 star Wideout and a 4 star lineback/running back going to ND. 

Catholic schools just have the athletes that these smaller public schools do not have, so Andrean wins the sectional with ease then it's a battle with LCC in regionals, I really like the Knights Receiving core and do not think Andrean has the ability to slow them down with youth in the secondary.  

IF that game happens.... Lcc is outside looking in...... but seen stranger things happen...