Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

HNAC Week Seven

3 hours ago, WalterSobchak said:

And really not cool of some west central kids trying to ring the Tyler Roth victory bell. 

Come on WC get ur kids together. 

For what it's worth there were parents yelling at them as they were running across the end zone towards the bell.  When they got back to the gate they were met by a coach that laid into them. Happy they won, but pissed they did that. 

Do you know what led up to the extra curricular at mid field after the game.  

39 minutes ago, Mod22 said:

For what it's worth there were parents yelling at them as they were running across the end zone towards the bell.  When they got back to the gate they were met by a coach that laid into them. Happy they won, but pissed they did that. 

Do you know what led up to the extra curricular at mid field after the game.  

I'm glad they were yelled at... that REALLY crossed the line.

I believe one of the west central boys and Winamac boys have a history and it didn't go over well.  I'm glad nobody was hurt on either side.

That was an odd odd game. I don't think I've ever seen Winamac lose a game where their defense didn't give up a touchdown. I thought the defense played really well and our special teams played well too. Offense is just so up and down. 

As you know well what it's like watching a young team play. You'll see good things and you'll see bad things. I told you on JH this was the year for WC to break the streak if they wanted it to end soon. Next year will be a much different story with 19 starters coming back. I don't think the turnover problems are because of lack of talent. I just think it's because of lack of experience and most not being varsity ready. Good luck rest of way.

Edited by WalterSobchak

On 9/27/2022 at 8:12 AM, First_Backer_Inside said:

I don't see any of these games being super close this week. I don't know anything about West Central so that game with Winamac might be close, but all the others I see them being three touchdown games. Knox will just wear Pioneer down for four quarters. Laville is going to be refocused with something to prove this week. It feels odd saying that for a team coming off a win, but I feel a statement this Friday will be made by the Lancers. As for Triton and NJ, the improvement is very obvious in this Triton team. I watched a few games on the IHSAA website and was very impressed with their team as a whole, not just the running back who is a great player. I just don't think they can keep it close with Judson. This North Judson team is just something special. I picked them back in June to represent the North at LOS. The good teams find a way to keep getting better and that is exactly what this Judson team seems to do week in and week out. Comes down to great leadership from the players and one heck of a coaching staff!

I hope Triton saved that 40 point play for sectionals 😉  No, its obvious how much Triton has improved this season and regardless of how the rest of this season goes it will be a great season for them to build off of. This Judson team is just a different monster, especially for a 1A team!