Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

SIAC Week 9

North at Central

Central is on the verge of getting their first winless season since 1985. Can’t do much to avoid that with North and Reitz coming up. Give me the Huskies in a running clock

Bosse at Harrison

Should be a pretty decent matchup between these 2, as they usually fight off until the final minute. I think this is going to be a fun one overall watching Harrison’s QB Brown and Bosse’s QB Wagner going at it. However, give me the Warriors by 12

Vincennes at Jasper

Lots of good matchups this rivalry weekend including this one. Jasper is rolling right now winning 3 straight and peaking at the right time, that squad loves to RTDB. Vincennes, on the other hand, has faced back to back losses to North and Memorial. But they have the tools in place to make this a game. Give me the the Wildcats by 10, as they carry their momentum 

Castle at Memorial

Enlow Field. Kickoff temperature around 60 degrees and wind. Nothing better than that. Seems like Castle has been mixing up QBs lately with Bishop starting against Jasper/Central and RB McCool has been excellent replacing Guerizini. Now the question is that will Castle DL be able to handle Memorial’s OL. Memorial has been able to overcome from 2 early season losses and his position itself for a chance at 2nd place (just like Castle). With a strong backfield and trio of receivers, the Offense has been a lot better recently. Will be interesting to see how the Defense will do against another Dual threat QB tomorrow night and a solid RB. I have a feeling this one will go back and forth, but give me the Tigers late by 7.

Game of the Week.

Reitz “at” Mater Dei

This game has been circled since the beginning of offseason, whether it was the final game for the Conference Championship or the rich tradition between the teams. Mater Dei has made a pretty good regular season, as they have high hopes in the postseason. With an Offense led by senior QB Wunderlich who is inching to get back to the 2A State Finals, has plenty to throw too in the receiving core. Lots of solid/veteran players in the defensive front too, with Adler, Martin, Darr, and more. Reitz has been a very amazing team so far this season winning the SIAC outright and being 8-0. Reitz Offense has been stellar with QBs of Davies/Vera and an excellent receiving core with Summers/Thomas. Not to mention the massive OL, that has made lanes for RB Burnett to lead the SIAC in rushing. However, that Defense is dominant and will wear a team down very quick with their speed. With one of the quickest DL in the SIAC with Oxley, Utley, and Brantley.

Mater Dei will be able to play Reitz pretty close in my opinion. However, the amount of 2-way players maybe their downfall in this one. Whereas Reitz only has a couple and plentiful in the depth too. Mater Dei keeps it close until the 3rd quarter, but Reitz will pull this out in 4th quarter and wins this one by 16.

• Like 1

Good God it’s almost 1 AM the Friday of rivalry week and I’ve not thrown one jab at my beloved Cats.

I hear people in Dubois County make their own bath bubbles and sniff them!

Can’t wait to feel the love in 18 hrs at Alumni Stadium! Go Big Green! 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, SEAL_63 said:

Good God it’s almost 1 AM the Friday of rivalry week and I’ve not thrown one jab at my beloved Cats.

Already camping at Memorial’s tailgating spot at Enlow, might get kicked by security in the morning, but a nice Tigerfan20’s Hot Chocolate makes everyone happy 

Edited by TigerFan20
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, SEAL_63 said:

Is there something wrong with that???? 

• Haha 1