Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

IFCA Week 1 Poll

2 hours ago, Titan32 said:

Week 2 ifca big.jpg

Week 2 ifca.jpg

I think Carroll deserves some more respect on their name than 10. Just because they lost to HSE at HSE, does not mean they are ranked 10. 

I would put them around 7.  I feel that getting beat by a final four team last year away from home should not be that much of a punishment. 

36 minutes ago, BLACKGOLD2007 said:

I think Carroll deserves some more respect on their name than 10. Just because they lost to HSE at HSE, does not mean they are ranked 10. 

I would put them around 7.  I feel that getting beat by a final four team last year away from home should not be that much of a punishment. 

Agree.........Carroll should be at 7. Switch Brownsburg and HSE. Round out the final three with Fishers, Penn, and Carmel. 

Valpo took an unjustified hit. Those 19 returning starters from last year are still there if I'm not mistaken. Snider, Valpo, and Merrillville are a toss-up. 

Here's how I would rank Class 6A at this point:

1.  Ben Davis

2.  Center Grove

3.  Hamilton SE

4.  Cathedral

5.  Westfield

6.  Brownsburg

7.  Carroll

8.  Fishers

9.  Penn

10.  Crown Point

11.  Lawrence Central

12.  Carmel

I think Valparaiso should be #2 in class 5A behind only Fort Wayne Snider.  Remember, Valparaiso lost last season to Penn 35-6 before going on to win a state title.

I don't get why Castle is receiving more votes than Evansville North, when the Huskies went into Castle's house and beat them last Friday.

I think Triton Central should be ranked #1 in class 2A with all of the returning talent they have, including a QB who is committed to Eastern Michigan.

• Like 1

On 8/21/2023 at 10:00 PM, LC_Bears_04 said:

I think Valparaiso should be #2 in class 5A behind only Fort Wayne Snider.  Remember, Valparaiso lost last season to Penn 35-6 before going on to win a state title.

Valpo also took hard losses to CP and Merrillville last year as well.

I expect Valpo to bounce back.