Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Packers 2024

Irishman

Joe Barry is out as DC. Not that I was rooting for it, but his scheme was off most of the year. Too complicated? possibly, but too many mistakes were made throughout the season; mistakes that occurred even when they won games. 

Interesting names have come up as far as who is being interviewed. Brandon Staley (I was really surprised), Bobby Babich (would be a solid hire), and Aden Durde. Not really familiar with Durde other than he was the D Line coach in Dallas and was with Quinn in ATL; and he is from the UK. 

I will be curious to see what moves are made this off season. Greatest needs in my mind are safety, CB, especially if Alexander signs elsewhere which appears to be the case from he posted on his twitter. I would love to see a true middle linebacker added; a guy similar to Fred Warner of SF. Campbell and Walker are ok as OLB's, but neither is stout enough to play in the middle against the run. McDuffie is similar to them. I would really like to see Walker just become an edge rusher. he looks slow and lost in pass coverage. 

• 1 month later...

I have a good friend who lives in Boston area, HUGE Boston College fan, former season ticket holder.....

anyways, he is florred that Packers went with Hatley and some of his staff coming over from BC,  he said prepare yourselves Packer fans, its not great 

for what its worth 

7 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

I have a good friend who lives in Boston area, HUGE Boston College fan, former season ticket holder.....

anyways, he is florred that Packers went with Hatley and some of his staff coming over from BC,  he said prepare yourselves Packer fans, its not great 

for what its worth 

But he and MLF are buddies lol 

• 2 weeks later...

While sad to see him go, it had to happen. 13 starts in 3 seasons. When he was healthy, he was dominant. I LOVE this moment. From the last game he played for Green Bay, and his final salute to the Bears....Classic Bakhtiari! 

I am guessing he will be A A Ron's teammate soon