Sign in to follow this  
Coach Nowlin

2 Region Teams to Watch in 2019

Want to give some positive love to a couple of teams who may surprise some folks this year. 

4a Morton Governors :   Coach Kinsey has been doing a nice job, promoting what the Govs have to offer and taking his kids to different exposure camps, I believe they have a QB and WR with offers right now.  

3a:  Calumet Warriors:   They may end up being the Sectional favorite come Week 10 in 3a.   Heard a lot of positive vibes coming off the summer scrimmage tour, Coach Good came from Mt. Carmel and had previous NWI coaching experience.   

For Morton, 5'11 JR WR JoJo Johnson and 6'2 JR DE Dierre Kelly both have multiple MAC offers. 6'2 SR Credell Prather is the QB. He should get picked up by someone. I know he visited Marian early in August.

I definitely agree with your comments regarding Coach Kinsey bringing exposure to the Gov program. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

Want to give some positive love to a couple of teams who may surprise some folks this year. 

4a Morton Governors :   Coach Kinsey has been doing a nice job, promoting what the Govs have to offer and taking his kids to different exposure camps, I believe they have a QB and WR with offers right now.  

3a:  Calumet Warriors:   They may end up being the Sectional favorite come Week 10 in 3a.   Heard a lot of positive vibes coming off the summer scrimmage tour, Coach Good came from Mt. Carmel and had previous NWI coaching experience.   

Great job as always, Coach Nowlin, on pubbing region football (along w this great game in general). 

3 hours ago, Boilernation said:

For Morton, 5'11 JR WR JoJo Johnson and 6'2 JR DE Dierre Kelly both have multiple MAC offers. 6'2 SR Credell Prather is the QB. He should get picked up by someone. I know he visited Marian early in August.

I definitely agree with your comments regarding Coach Kinsey bringing exposure to the Gov program. 

Where's Rippy???

• Haha 3