Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

From_the_sidelines that sums it up right there.  LaVille is not that far away, they are still on course for a 7-2 regular season record, which the last time I checked wasn’t to bad at all.  If they can finish strong in their last three games, head into the sectional healthy and on a high note, I think any coach would take that.  Go Lancers, beat Falcons!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Football Guru 25 said:

Seems awfully strange right??  Seems like they always want to go to the pass and to be honest other than his running skills the Doyle kid isn't that good as a QB!!!!! He throws the ball very weak and zeros in on who he is throwing to which any good secondary will pick him off a lot!

If they would settle down on the RUN it would be much better in Lancer Country.... now I know line was young starting the season but seem like they have been improving so not sure what is holding them back from running 40  times a game.   Dill can catch and run and seems like other than this past week they want him to catch the ball....    No chemistry to what the OC is doing!!

I'm not from LaVille. I have no idea who you are but im sure if I was from there. Id know who you and steel are. 

Just remember coaches read this as do kids. You both obviously have relatives on the team...calling out coaches, calling out certain players can make it really awkward for your player...because people around LaVille probsbly know who you are. 

How many years has the Doyle kid been QB? This and last? Was he in middle or pop Warner? 

I think Id like Doyle as a wb/rb more then as a QB but I also don't mind hes the QB. He simply might be the best choice even though it might affect other positions. 

LaVille has been a winning program and it seems it will be for a few more years.. Once its not. You'll realize you spent those years attacking the coaches instead of just sitting back and enjoying the ride. 

I didn't always agree with Tim Roth and I don't always agree with Craig Barr but I like watching the game more. Its silly how much time and effort that gets put in to blast coaches. 

Edited by Ultimate Warrior
  • Disdain 1

20 minutes ago, Coach Murray said:

Pot....Kettle comes to mind

Oh yes. Cuz i spent so much time insulting our coaches or insulting any kid that played against Winamac or for Winamac. 

Edited by Ultimate Warrior

1 hour ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

I'm not from LaVille. I have no idea who you are but im sure if I was from there. Id know who you and steel are. 

Just remember coaches read this as do kids. You both obviously have relatives on the team...calling out coaches, calling out certain players can make it really awkward for your player...because people around LaVille probsbly know who you are. 

How many years has the Doyle kid been QB? This and last? Was he in middle or pop Warner? 

I think Id like Doyle as a wb/rb more then as a QB but I also don't mind hes the QB. He simply might be the best choice even though it might affect other positions. 

LaVille has been a winning program and it seems it will be for a few more years.. Once its not. You'll realize you spent those years attacking the coaches instead of just sitting back and enjoying the ride. 

I didn't always agree with Tim Roth and I don't always agree with Craig Barr but I like watching the game more. Its silly how much time and effort that gets put in to blast coaches. 

Smell me some pot stirring right here!

as always,  the game is better 

from_the_sidelines007