Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Louisville Trinity vs. Cathedral at Arlington

I saw somoene earlier in the thread ripping on BD's record this year. The only other team to beat Carmel and Warren this year other than Trinity...Ben Davis.

Congratulations to Cathedral on a spectacular victory. Really an excellent win over a storied program.

Edited by BDGiant93
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, BDGiant93 said:

I saw somoene earlier in the thread ripping on BD's record this year. The only other team to beat Carmel and Warren this year other than Trinity...Ben Davis.

Congratulations to Cathedral on a spectacular victory. Really an excellent win over a storied program.

Thanks! I wasn’t ripping BD. I was wondering if any of BD’s incredible talent had migrated farther west to Brownsburg or Avon. At 1-3, it was a very unusual start for the Giants. They always have my utmost respect, but I still think Avon/Browsburg are feeling some love at the expense of the Giants. 

18 hours ago, Olympian06 said:

I’ve just learned not to care about people’s feelings. 😂  2019 the year of “let’s cry if we don’t like something” Majority of Cathedral fans are very knowledgeable, but they have 2 absolute clowns that post on here as well. 

Yes.  

On 10/5/2019 at 6:14 PM, IndianaWrestlingGuy1 said:

Thanks! I wasn’t ripping BD. I was wondering if any of BD’s incredible talent had migrated farther west to Brownsburg or Avon. At 1-3, it was a very unusual start for the Giants. They always have my utmost respect, but I still think Avon/Browsburg are feeling some love at the expense of the Giants. 

Kind of a perfect storm of things. Still plenty of talent here at BD. Lost a ton of seniors from the 14-0 State Champs in '17. Lots of new people starting last year, and they've continued to grow up. I think Coach Simmons is getting settled now, too. Allen and Kirschner were both on staff when they moved into the head coaching role, Simmons had been gone from BD for a few years before returning (hired in March). Then, lots of staff changes. '18 was kind of a "lost year". I think things are getting back now to normal, but we'll see as the season progresses.

Anyway, this is a thread about the Irish. Great win again for that program and for a very good coach in Coach Peebles!

Edited by BDGiant93
  • Like 2