Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Sectional 36

13 minutes ago, captainobvious said:

I guess talking smack wasn’t what I meant.  It just seemed like there was a large Tipton force on here, without a loss for words.

At one time there was a lot of us. Not so much anymore. Anyways who are some key players to look for Friday?

1 hour ago, Fballfan15 said:

At one time there was a lot of us. Not so much anymore. Anyways who are some key players to look for Friday?

Not unlike every other Eastbrook team, there doesn’t appear to be one player to looks for.  They spread the ball around on offense.  The thing that stands out to me about this year’s team is that defensively they get after the QB and cover the pass better than I’ve seen in recent years.  They’re very disciplined and they take care of the football.

12 minutes ago, panther10 said:

Eastbrook and Tipton game was a good one. The final score doesn’t show for how close of a game it was. @Fballfan15 kinda surprised Tipton didn’t give Lyons more touches. Hope that kid that got carried off on a stretcher is okay.

That kid’s ankle was pointing the wrong way. Tough to watch. Haven’t heard any news on him yet. Lyons was an All state player last year as a sophomore and was having a great season but tore his labrum mid season. Decided to go ahead and play with it and have surgery after the season. He still had a good year but not as good as it could’ve been if he was healthy. Hope to see him completely healthy next year. As for he game, it was a really good, physical game! Eastbrook got a huge stop on 4th and 2 mid 3rd quarter that was kind of the momentum shift. Tipton showed their youth late in the game with penalties and turnovers. Would have liked to see how the game went with our starting QB. Felt we had guys wide open down field all night. We delivered a few but several we didn’t. Unfortunately, our starting QB would more than likely have been back next week so it’s too bad this game was round 2 and not the sectional championship. Nearly the entire team is back next year. Time to get to work in the off-season! Best of luck to Eastbrook the rest of the way. I would love to see Eastbrook and either Cass or Rensselaer in the semi state. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fballfan15 said:

That kid’s ankle was pointing the wrong way. Tough to watch. Haven’t heard any news on him yet. Lyons was an All state player last year as a sophomore and was having a great season but tore his labrum mid season. Decided to go ahead and play with it and have surgery after the season. He still had a good year but not as good as it could’ve been if he was healthy. Hope to see him completely healthy next year. As for he game, it was a really good, physical game! Eastbrook got a huge stop on 4th and 2 mid 3rd quarter that was kind of the momentum shift. Tipton showed their youth late in the game with penalties and turnovers. Would have liked to see how the game went with our starting QB. Felt we had guys wide open down field all night. We delivered a few but several we didn’t. Unfortunately, our starting QB would more than likely have been back next week so it’s too bad this game was round 2 and not the sectional championship. Nearly the entire team is back next year. Time to get to work in the off-season! Best of luck to Eastbrook the rest of the way. I would love to see Eastbrook and either Cass or Rensselaer in the semi state. 

Man hope that kid is okay. Yeah it sucks when kids are hurt or can’t play, Tipton is going to be one hell of a team next year. 

6 minutes ago, panther10 said:

Man hope that kid is okay. Yeah it sucks when kids are hurt or can’t play, Tipton is going to be one hell of a team next year. 

Should be! Eastbrook will still be good as well. #47 is an animal and I think I saw he was just a sophomore. #22 is a good player too and is back. Plus you factor in how well coached they are as well. Should be a battle next year. Not sure what other teams in the sectional return.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, panther10 said:

Kobe Stephens Mom reported that he broke his fibula. 
Sad to see a senior that has been pretty much bullet proof his entire HS career suffer a serious injury with 3 minutes and change left to play.

26 minutes ago, Maynard111 said:

Sad to see a senior that has been pretty much bullet proof his entire HS career suffer a serious injury with 3 minutes and change left to play.

Yeah feel for that kid

9 hours ago, Fballfan15 said:

Should be! Eastbrook will still be good as well. #47 is an animal and I think I saw he was just a sophomore. #22 is a good player too and is back. Plus you factor in how well coached they are as well. Should be a battle next year. Not sure what other teams in the sectional return.

Yeah I think it will come down to Eastbrook or Tipton next year to win the sectional

10 hours ago, Fballfan15 said:

That kid’s ankle was pointing the wrong way.  

48 minutes ago, Maynard111 said:

Seen a few of those. Always tough to watch. The key is if it’s only the fibula, and not the dreaded tib-fib fracture. The fibula is not a weight bearing bone, that’s the tibia. Uncomplicated fractures of the fibula almost always heal well. If he has surgery, though, that tells us it’s something else.