Sign in to follow this  
franktonite

CIC basketball preseason chatter

Who are the front-runners for the CIC this year?  I'm guessing Blackford, Alexandria and Ole Miss will finish in the top 3.  Frankton will more than likely have a down year with only 1 senior starter returning from their regional winning team.  Most of the Juniors and Sophomores on the Eagles have been playing JV minutes the last 2 years and will need to step-up their games for the Eagles to finish above 500.

Has Oak Hill recruited anymore "home-schooled" kids from Marion?  Will Elwood still be terrible?  Does MG have enough depth?  Blackford should be really good and I've heard they've recruited help from Luke Brown's AAU team?  Mississinewa had some talent move-in too?  Alexandria should be better than last year and they're my early favorite to win the CIC, and unfortunately, the Tigers will be hosting sectional 40 now with the class restructuring.  Good luck to all of the sectional 40 teams trying to beat Alex at home in the post-season, might as well just give Alex a 10 point lead to start the game, they always have the best home-court advantage.