Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
WWFan

Indiana football Digest

Recommended Posts

Pre-orders available if interested. Also pretty sweet a WW kid makes the cover. Congrats to Holden. Now I await my copy to help me pass time till kickoff

20200528_181504.jpg

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, WWFan said:

Pre-orders available if interested. Also pretty sweet a WW kid makes the cover. Congrats to Holden. Now I await my copy to help me pass time till kickoff

20200528_181504.jpg

Recognize many of the faces, but hard to see names. Does anyone have a list of the players featured? Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/29/2020 at 12:31 PM, Indiana Preps said:

Recognize many of the faces, but hard to see names. Does anyone have a list of the players featured? Thanks

Blake Fisher-Avon

Aaron Roberts- Ritter

Aaron Steinfeldt- Bloomington North

Bobby Babcock- Hobart

Carson Steele- Center Grove

Luke Collinsworth- East Central 

Cooper Jones- Valpo

Daylan Carnell- Ben David

Devon Tippmann- Bishop Dwenger

Donovan McCaffery- Lawrence North

Holden Bowsman- West Washington

Kyran Montgomery- Pike

Yanni Karlaftis- West Lafayette 

Jonah Vander Kamp- Fishers

JoJo Johnson- Merrillville

Nate Newcomer- Northwood

Nick Miller- South Adam's

Dominic Padjen- Carmel

Colton Pence- Evansville Reitz

Zach Richards- Mooresville 

Rodney McGraw- Elkhart

Wenkers Wright- Floyd Central

Rylan Cole- Mt Vernon (Fortville)

Theran Johnson- North Central (Indy)

Preston Terrell- Brownsburg

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All:

Just a heads-up if you want to pre-order 2020 Indiana Football Digest.

The cover charge is $15, add Shipping of $10 . . . takes us to $25.

Good so far.

 

Then you get ready to check out and an additional shipping charge is added in.

There are two options, the least of which is $8.25.

Plus Uncle Sam's dip in your pocket 

Makes the ultimate hit on your credit card for $35.58.

 

If you get the rush mail delivery, you could get bit for over $53 smackeroos!

 

I live in northern Indiana and we don't have a store up here that sells IFD to my knowledge.

So, if you decide to pre-order the Indiana Football Digest and have them mail it, plan for a minumum shipping charge of $18.25 plus tax.

 

That is unless Uncle Paul Condry can give us a code that will help give us a discount.

Don't mind paying the $10 for shipping, but then get hit with an additional $8.25 takes gas out of the old Vehichle!

 

as always, the game is better

from_the_sidelines007

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2020 at 6:03 PM, WWFan said:

Blake Fisher-Avon

Aaron Roberts- Ritter

Aaron Steinfeldt- Bloomington North

Bobby Babcock- Hobart

Carson Steele- Center Grove

Luke Collinsworth- East Central 

Cooper Jones- Valpo

Daylan Carnell- Ben David

Devon Tippmann- Bishop Dwenger

Donovan McCaffery- Lawrence North

Holden Bowsman- West Washington

Kyran Montgomery- Pike

Yanni Karlaftis- West Lafayette 

Jonah Vander Kamp- Fishers

JoJo Johnson- Merrillville

Nate Newcomer- Northwood

Nick Miller- South Adam's

Dominic Padjen- Carmel

Colton Pence- Evansville Reitz

Zach Richards- Mooresville 

Rodney McGraw- Elkhart

Wenkers Wright- Floyd Central

Rylan Cole- Mt Vernon (Fortville)

Theran Johnson- North Central (Indy)

Preston Terrell- Brownsburg

Colton Pence - QB. Evansville Reitz Memorial 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Screagle said:

Colton Pence - QB. Evansville Reitz Memorial 

So what you are saying is there is a difference between Evansville Reitz and Evansville Reitz Memorial?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Titan32 said:

So what you are saying is there is a difference between Evansville Reitz and Evansville Reitz Memorial?

Yea. Was just trying to save typing so didn't add memorial. Hahaha. Also had 0 clue about position. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, WWFan said:

Yea. Was just trying to save typing so didn't add memorial. Hahaha. Also had 0 clue about position. 

That was tongue and check for my EM friends LOL.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...