Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Snider Football 2020

26 minutes ago, BTF said:

Snider could be the favorite in the SAC next year. Haupert will be a better passer. He's already a good runner. They will run over teams if they want to. But they have to want that. 

Yeah, i can agree that they should be favorite or close too next year, Becker is back at Carroll next year, so they may be 1A & 1B??

I still get concerned on O play calling for Snider, That reverse/pass with Swanson was a cluster. Why would that be called at that point of game and then Swanson throws ball to no one/no Snider player in area and get intentional ground. Is he just throwing ball to throw ball or is he not coached to look to see if a Snider receiver is in a 10 - 15 yard area of throw????????? I know these are kids, but really don't see Dwenger/Carroll/Homestead call plays and have poor execute like that (2 borderline laterals were already addressed earlier), JMO.

11 minutes ago, psaboy said:

Yeah, i can agree that they should be favorite or close too next year, Becker is back at Carroll next year, so they may be 1A & 1B??

I still get concerned on O play calling for Snider, That reverse/pass with Swanson was a cluster. Why would that be called at that point of game and then Swanson throws ball to no one/no Snider player in area and get intentional ground. Is he just throwing ball to throw ball or is he not coached to look to see if a Snider receiver is in a 10 - 15 yard area of throw????????? I know these are kids, but really don't see Dwenger/Carroll/Homestead call plays and have poor execute like that (2 borderline laterals were already addressed earlier), JMO.

I will add, think they bump down to 5A next year, or is that 2022??

10 hours ago, Justasportsfan said:

They had to attempt passes to keep them honest..run game looked good although all facets of the game must be solid for 6a ball..HHS exposed some weaknesses as good teams will do that to ya..kudos to the seniors who played their hearts out..sparty losing their rb may hurt later on..they reminded me of a school that got moved south this year..color scheme n all..

They didn't need the pass game last night to beat Homestead. To be fair, Homestead is the better team. But for Snider to have a chance, they should have been running 9 of 10 plays. Had they done that against Carroll last year, they would have won by two touchdowns. Pass plays are drive killers for this particular Snider team. 

Moving forward. I like Homestead against Warsaw..........probably by a couple of touchdowns. Homestead has a much better defense than Carroll and an offense that is just as good.