Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

WRC Week 2

On 8/29/2020 at 11:22 AM, wvigo13 said:

South Vermillion left the WIC a few years ago. They weren't very competitive in football in the WIC. Not sure about the other sports. I know they competed pretty well in boys basketball and baseball. I assume they left the WIC to join the WRC because of the compeititon. They should easily dominate the WRC. They are the biggest school by a lot.

SV should think about rejoining the WIC now that it has a BIg School/Small School split.....I think it is going to be a good thing...it is still a good mix of 3 different levels of schools who have all been competitive in differing sports (not just football)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, NPCougarNation said:

SV should think about rejoining the WIC now that it has a BIg School/Small School split.....I think it is going to be a good thing...it is still a good mix of 3 different levels of schools who have all been competitive in differing sports (not just football)

SV is a better fit now in the WIC. They have comparable school sizes to most of the small school division. They probably enjoy playing in that tiny school conference which is the WRC.