Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Open Club  ·  48 members  ·  Free

OOB v2.0

The 14th Amendment says states that infringe the vote must lose representation in Congress. It’s time to make this happen.

DanteEstonia

1 minute ago, DanteEstonia said:

Sorry, I don't watch insipid You Tube videos with those incessant and annoying jump cuts.  Do you have a written transcript of this missive or perhaps it given in a speech format?

• Kill me now 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2021 at 9:20 AM, DanteEstonia said:

On the contrary, the federal government doesn't have enough power, 

And THIS thinking is why the Constitution exists.  The Constitution is meant to limit the power of the Government. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Disdain 1

5 hours ago, swordfish said:

And THIS thinking is why the Constitution exists.  The Constitution is meant to limit the power of the Government. 

Cool. Here are two of my favorite parts:

Article I 

Section 4

Clause 1

The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except as to the Places of chusing Senators.

-and this one-

Section 2

Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice-President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.

Time to start enforcing these two.