Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

WRC Week 6

Recap of Friday night:

I want a redo!  Nobody told me the Wolfs wouldn’t be playing their normal QB and that they spent all week mastering their defense and offensive run game?  What a grand concept, defend and run the football.  Who would’ve thunk it?  

I will give Mr. Allen his due.  If the D1’s cannot beat the Wolfs without the Wolfs best athlete/player even playing in the game then yes, they have to become the D1 pretenders.  

Seeger-FC much closer than I thought it would be.  Not sure what that really says about either team.

I’ll take the pretender off the RP name for now.  How about the RP bullies?  Looked like they had some late scores with starters still in against the lowly Clovers!

Who said the Rubbers’ game would be close?  South Newton may have won some games this year, but it is different when you play a team from the SEC of Indiana HS football.  

Falconmarts did what we expected them to do.  I’m sure that will spur on some interesting conversations this week about their upcoming matchup with the Wolfs.  I’m still saying it will be a no contest, especially now that the Wolfs have started focusing on defense and running the football.  

Let’s just be proud of Rambler Dan for continuing to play the games.