Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Center Grove

Locky

He brought his All Star 7 on 7 team back in like 2005 to Purdue for big 7 on 7 tournament.   We were in their pool, that was fun, we hung with them for a bit......

I forgot the other team we were against, however, they just saw a bunch of 5'10 white dudes and just tried throwing fade after fade after fade....we won that game.  

Then we get to play inside the indoor facility and playing a catholic school from Holland MI, there was Tiller, Brian Rock, and like 8 other Purdue coaches all gathered watching this dude from Holland MI throw 40 yard deep corner routes on the dime back pylon, over and over and over, needless to say, we could not defend that.....that QB....Kirk Cousins.  

1 hour ago, Coach Nowlin said:

Then we get to play inside the indoor facility and playing a catholic school from Holland MI, there was Tiller, Brian Rock, and like 8 other Purdue coaches all gathered watching this dude from Holland MI throw 40 yard deep corner routes on the dime back pylon, over and over and over, needless to say, we could not defend that.....that QB....Kirk Cousins.  

Sorry for the hi-jack Coach, but have you or anyone else watched Quarterbacks on Netflix? Kirk Cousins is one of the 3 QB's featured and I became a big fan of his after watching.  Not only a talented, hard-working professional, but seems like an incredible husband, father and overall human being.  His acceptance speech after receiving the Bart Starr award at the most recent Super Bowl was outstanding.

Edited by Bash Riprock

2 hours ago, Bash Riprock said:

Sorry for the hi-jack Coach, but have you or anyone else watched Quarterbacks on Netflix? Kirk Cousins is one of the 3 QB's featured and I became a big fan of his after watching.  Not only a talented, hard-working professional, but seems like an incredible husband, father and overall human being.  His acceptance speech after receiving the Bart Starr award at the most recent Super Bowl was outstanding.

I took a shine to him after his media day speech his last year at MSU. I’m sure it’s on YouTube somewhere. 

21 hours ago, Bash Riprock said:

On my winter break to do list