Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

MIC Week #7

30-6 on the season...

Carmel @ Ben Davis:  Gonna find out more about the Hounds week by week as their lone two losses remain to out of state schools.  I don't think they are a title contender but also do not view them as a pushover.  BD put to bed any speculation that they were regressing after an absolute mud stomping of what I consider a good LN team last week.  I think the Giants take care of business at home here.  BD wins 34-17.

Center Grove @ Pike:  The Trojans returned to "the MIC" last week with a road win at LC whereas Pike dropped one at Warren.  CG can name its score here, setting up the cellar battle next week between Pike and North Central.  I'll say CG wins 48-6.

Lawrence Central @ North Central:  A get right game for the Bears after hosting the three time defending state champions last week as NC will provide little resistance.  Gimme LC 34-13.

Warren Central @ Lawrence North:  The battle for the runner-up spot in the conference should be a good one.  Not sure Warren's QB is healthy yet after sustaining an arm injury against Ben Davis.  Lawrence North played its worst game of the season last week at home against Ben Davis.  I expect this to be the best game of the bunch Friday and will take LN in a close one, 24-20.

What say you?

Edited by temptation

2 hours ago, temptation said:

30-6 on the season...

Carmel @ Ben Davis:  Gonna find out more about the Hounds week by week as their lone two losses remain to out of state schools.  I don't think they are a title contender but also do not view them as a pushover.  BD put to bed any speculation that they were regressing after an absolute mud stomping of what I consider a good LN team last week.  I think the Giants take care of business at home here.  BD wins 34-17.

Center Grove @ Pike:  The Trojans returned to "the MIC" last week with a road win at LC whereas Pike dropped one at Warren.  CG can name its score here, setting up the cellar battle next week between Pike and North Central.  I'll say CG wins 48-6.

Lawrence Central @ North Central:  A get right game for the Bears after hosting the three time defending state champions last week as NC will provide little resistance.  Gimme LC 34-13.

Warren Central @ Lawrence North:  The battle for the runner-up spot in the conference should be a good one.  Not sure Warren's QB is healthy yet after sustaining an arm injury against Ben Davis.  Lawrence North played its worst game of the season last week at home against Ben Davis.  I expect this to be the best game of the bunch Friday and will take LN in a close one, 24-20.

What say you?

I think that's a pretty good score on the Carmel/BD game

Pike is going to really struggle against CG. 48 is kind. They really seem to struggle when they get down early. I expect this to be running clock city.

I watched the Carmel/NC game on YouTube. NC really struggles on defense and can't get out of its way on offense. I don't know how they can stop an LC team that can look good at times. I like your prediction.

Warren is a darkhorse in this 6A thing. Not saying they'll win it all, but I think they're coming along. Their defense is stellar and playing very well. Lawrence North just did not impress me at all. I mean, at all. I don't know if that's because Ben Davis is better than I think or if LN is just not. Warren 35, Lawrence North 14.

• Haha 1

Can someone explain why schools are doing tickets like this. It makes no sense to me.

Pike tickets:

Tickets to our football game this Friday VS Center Grove are on sale now!

Tickets will only be sold online and are limited to the first 2,000 guests. To purchase your tickets, please visit https://public.eventlink.com/tickets?t=54711. Tickets will be sold until 6:00 p.m. on game day or until we sell out. There will be no ticket sales at the gate.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Slobberknocker said:

Can someone explain why schools are doing tickets like this. It makes no sense to me.

Pike tickets:

Tickets to our football game this Friday VS Center Grove are on sale now!

Tickets will only be sold online and are limited to the first 2,000 guests. To purchase your tickets, please visit https://public.eventlink.com/tickets?t=54711. Tickets will be sold until 6:00 p.m. on game day or until we sell out. There will be no ticket sales at the gate.

Because some people don’t know how to act at a football game.

12 hours ago, temptation said:4-0 (34-6)
On 9/27/2023 at 11:55 AM, temptation said:

30-6 on the season...

What say you?

4-0 (34-6)

Edited by temptation