Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

SAC week 9

9 hours ago, Komets2727 said:

Not sour grapes, just telling the truth. Who is picking Luers to beat Carroll or Snider? There isn’t a coach in the SAC that wouldn’t rather play Luers over Carroll and Snider. Personally, I could care less about the the regular season as opposed to the postseason, but anyone that says Luers is the best SAC football team this years is delusional 

I've got Luers at #4 in the SAC currently. They could move up a spot if they beat Homestead, which I hope they do. I don't believe in co-champions. I think Snider and Carroll have moved on to bigger things. Their focus is on winning 6A and 5A. 

Not sure what happens if Homestead beats Luers. You end up with three teams with one loss. Do you look at how those teams performed head to head? Snider is 1-0, Carroll is 0-1, and Luers is 0-0. One would think Snider wins the title outright. 

44 minutes ago, BTF said:

I've got Luers at #4 in the SAC currently. They could move up a spot if they beat Homestead, which I hope they do. I don't believe in co-champions. I think Snider and Carroll have moved on to bigger things. Their focus is on winning 6A and 5A. 

Not sure what happens if Homestead beats Luers. You end up with three teams with one loss. Do you look at how those teams performed head to head? Snider is 1-0, Carroll is 0-1, and Luers is 0-0. One would think Snider wins the title outright. 

I get it, think it would be split 3 ways, but this is the SAC where nothing makes sense sometimes. Just another issue in a long list of issues with the SAC/FWCS administrators over a myriad of stuff

Everyone would much rather have postseason success than regular season glory. I am sure nobody is losing sleep over this

21 hours ago, Komets2727 said:

Not sour grapes, just telling the truth. Who is picking Luers to beat Carroll or Snider? There isn’t a coach in the SAC that wouldn’t rather play Luers over Carroll and Snider. Personally, I could care less about the the regular season as opposed to the postseason, but anyone that says Luers is the best SAC football team this years is delusional 

Yep, You play the game to not lose your last game of the season. League championship are nice and certainly a goal, but I would think that is not the ultimate goal.

On 10/10/2023 at 2:07 PM, BTF said:

Dwenger should have the mercy rule in place by the third quarter. It's been a long time since I've seen Concordia this non competitive and the Saints seem to a little better each week. Dwenger by 42

I think Luers will put up a fight, but in the end, 6A takes this game. Homestead is capable, as seen in the Snider and Carmel games, but we've also seen them lay an egg. Lay an egg tomorrow Spartans, I don't believe in co-championships. Homestead by 10

North Side has no chance in this game if Carroll half way shows up. The Legends are a mess in more ways than one. This one screams mercy rule. Chargers by 42

Northrop/South Side is one of three good contests on the table Friday night. I really like this South Side team and the direction they are headed. The Bruins just seem to have a curse on them. Archers by 14.

Wayne will give Snider fits. Where the Generals continue to get better every week, Snider may have peaked in Weeks 1 & 2. This one is closer then most think and won't be won until the fourth quarter. Panthers by 10

Not sure about your Wayne giving Snider fits bro…