Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Feel like not enough people talking about....

Chatard's win over Cincinnati Elder Friday. And not just any win, but a statement, blowout win 34-7. Elder at 5-3 has losses to Ohio D1 #1 St. Edward (1 point) and D1 #2 Pickerington North (4 points) before getting roughed up by Moeller last week. Still have wins over both St. Xavier's and a team solid team from Philly. No clue what kind of shape Elder was in last week but I also think Chatard was without their starting QB. 

Impressive win by Chatard to end the regular season as they look to run the table for an undefeated season and state championship. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Boilernation said:

Moeller also only lost to St. Edward by 7 over the weekend. Very impressive showing by Ben Davis, East Central, Center Grove and Chatard vs. the GCL South this year. I would be surprised/impressed if anyone not named Guerin came with 20 points of beating Chatard. 

Beat me to it.  3A and 4A (maybe 1A and 6A too) will likely be snoozefests on Thanksgiving weekend.

Rumor was that Elder’s starting QB was in a boot for most of the week. Chatard’s backup QB (who has been starting since the 4th play vs Guerin) has played well but was greatly assisted by the starting OL being back together for the first time since week 1. They manhandled Elders front 7. They were the real story of that game. 

• Thanks 1