Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier Heartland Sectionals

On 11/13/2023 at 2:46 PM, Muda69 said:

BTW,  as I was flipping through all the various regional games on Friday night via the IHSAA TV app on my Roku,  I noticed that the BSM "intro" video before the streaming actually started was the shortest and least obnoxious of all the other games that had such intro videos.   By far the longest and most obnoxious was the Eastern Hancock/South Montgomery game.  That thing was some kind of minute+ long "Glory Days" homage to EH football, along with strategic sponsor placement.

LOL!  Thanks I think?  Honestly, the lack of "intro" video is due to my lack of creating one.  I'd love to have a sport specific intro for every sport, but I don't have that kind of time.  I've thought about hiring it out though.

3 minutes ago, Daniel_Bragg said:

LOL!  Thanks I think?  Honestly, the lack of "intro" video is due to my lack of creating one.  I'd love to have a sport specific intro for every sport, but I don't have that kind of time.  I've thought about hiring it out though.

Please don't.  What you are currently using is perfectly fine.

• Like 1

On 11/13/2023 at 2:17 PM, Daniel_Bragg said:

This wasn't on the coaching.  They were trying to move to a single-high safety defense, and ND came out in 5-wide.  The safety never stepped up to cover the open WR, LIKE HE WAS COACHED TO DO!  

The first onside kick was not a given that it would happen.  There was no problem in lining up like they did.  The young man that jumped on the ball did exactly what he was coached to do.

That trick play that you are trying to downplay here, is likely the difference in the outcome of that game.  I'm not sure what personal vendetta you have against Coach Wright, but most of your posts bagging on him have not exactly been from a place of deep analysis.

If he was coached to move from 1 high back to man to cover the 5th WR then why the confusion?

1st onside is not a given but possible so coaching should move 2nd row up just in case.

no personal vendetta, have said many times I like and respect Bud. Don’t like that people on here act like he is immune from criticism. 
I would love to get into deep analysis here but can’t get past basic criticism of obviously poor coaching decisions.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2023 at 3:37 PM, Muda69 said:

On 11/14/2023 at 3:33 PM, Daniel_Bragg said:

Any interest in a Hoosier Heartland Basketball thread? I started one on the (GID)basketball forum but doesn't seem like it gets a l lot of action historically, is there another place that is more popular for Indiana HS basketball forums?

2 hours ago, khayward said:

Any interest in a Hoosier Heartland Basketball thread? I started one on the (GID)basketball forum but doesn't seem like it gets a l lot of action historically, is there another place that is more popular for Indiana HS basketball forums?

Here is the best place for boys basketball :https://indianahsbasketball.homestead.com/boys.html

Ans the message board is very active https://harrell.proboards.com/board/2