Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Snider vs North Side

17 minutes ago, Yuccaguy said:

Effort!  

I'm thinking some desire/motivation/or whatever you can call into went out of North Sides'  sails  when Johnson was hurt to begin season, lack of QB and then Johnson getting hurt again (if that happened) ?? Effort I believe comes from coaching staff drive and motivation from staff, at least a good majority of it, IMO .

1 hour ago, psaboy said:

I'm thinking some desire/motivation/or whatever you can call into went out of North Sides'  sails  when Johnson was hurt to begin season, lack of QB and then Johnson getting hurt again (if that happened) ?? Effort I believe comes from coaching staff drive and motivation from staff, at least a good majority of it, IMO .

First, everyone overestimated the talent at North Side. Tae is ok, but not someone I would want on my team. Not going into that further here. Second, this is a very poorly coached team. No discipline, coaches acting they are teenagers, hell, the coaches are like a pep team with their hype crap going on. Be an adult!! Last, have freaking respect for the game, your opponent, each other, and the officials. Just a complete embarrassment…

• Like 1

On 11/4/2023 at 9:56 PM, Komets2727 said:

First, everyone overestimated the talent at North Side. Tae is ok, but not someone I would want on my team. Not going into that further here. Second, this is a very poorly coached team. No discipline, coaches acting they are teenagers, hell, the coaches are like a pep team with their hype crap going on. Be an adult!! Last, have freaking respect for the game, your opponent, each other, and the officials. Just a complete embarrassment…

Could not have said it better.....if administration wants to "save" this program, they MUST replace the ENTIRE staff top to bottom....if not, this will only get worse......much, much worse.......

5 hours ago, NE8_Fan said:

Could not have said it better.....if administration wants to "save" this program, they MUST replace the ENTIRE staff top to bottom....if not, this will only get worse......much, much worse.......

The administration at North Side isn't going to "save" anything.  They've been along for the ride the entire time.  To them, there are no problems.  Everything is perfect.  It's a great achievement to accumulate 7-on-7 trophies--and--oh yes, and the coveted Totem Pole.  

51 minutes ago, CoachT9bailey said:

The administration at North Side isn't going to "save" anything.  They've been along for the ride the entire time.  To them, there are no problems.  Everything is perfect.  It's a great achievement to accumulate 7-on-7 trophies--and--oh yes, and the coveted Totem Pole.  

That has been my point all along, the administration is the true problem at North Side. If administration is on board with poor coaching, lack of discipline, and treating others with total disrespect, nothing will change at North Side.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Komets2727 said:

That has been my point all along, the administration is the true problem at North Side. If administration is on board with poor coaching, lack of discipline, and treating others with total disrespect, nothing will change at North Side.

Nothing is going to change at North Side.  I would be shocked if there were any changes at all.  

15 hours ago, CoachT9bailey said:

Nothing is going to change at North Side.  I would be shocked if there were any changes at all.  

Maybe some of their players will see how Kaden Hurst blossomed outside of North and follow his lead and get off the sinking ship.....