Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Temps Eliminator Poll (Week 15)

5 minutes ago, jakone said:

Thanks for having non Indy biased rankings. 

Appreciate it. I call it like I see it, whether it is favorable or not. As BTF noted in another thread, we both were hard on Luers based on what we saw at the beginning of the year, but they came around when playing 2A teams, like they always do. I had my doubts about Luers, but when I looked at 2A before sectionals started, I couldn’t pick anyone to beat them.  They cruised to a state title and they deserved it

Edited by Komets2727

1 hour ago, temptation said:

You misspelled Fort Wayne biased.

Nah, he had it right. The few of you basking in the glory of Indy based teams trying to skew reality is bad enough. Look, it is all opinion as these games won’t happen this year. All of us have said EC had a great year, but who did they beat that is worth anything? 4 loss Moeller? Who else? Nobody…

12 minutes ago, Komets2727 said:

Nah, he had it right. The few of you basking in the glory of Indy based teams trying to skew reality is bad enough. Look, it is all opinion as these games won’t happen this year. All of us have said EC had a great year, but who did they beat that is worth anything? 4 loss Moeller? Who else? Nobody…

Can’t argue with Indy results at the state finals…one big win over DECATUR CENTRAL (an afterthought to all 6A schools in Indy) doesn’t erase decades of dominance.  Snider played great.  They don’t need my approval.

I also think you may need an atlas as East Central is far from an “Indy team.”

You’re embarrassing yourself.

18 minutes ago, temptation said:

Can’t argue with Indy results at the state finals…one big win over DECATUR CENTRAL (an afterthought to all 6A schools in Indy) doesn’t erase decades of dominance.  Snider played great.  They don’t need my approval.

I also think you may need an atlas as East Central is far from an “Indy team.”

You’re embarrassing yourself.

The Indy Star started the bias many years ago  and they basically drew a line that anything South of Muncie is “Indy” area and North of Muncie is pretty much irrelevant. You’ve been around long enough to know this as that hasn’t been a secret

6 minutes ago, Komets2727 said:

The Indy Star started the bias many years ago  and they basically drew a line that anything South of Muncie is “Indy” area and North of Muncie is pretty much irrelevant. You’ve been around long enough to know this as that hasn’t been a secret

You lost me at “Indy Star.”  A bunch of hacks outside of Neddenriep.

The bias comes from the results.

5 minutes ago, Komets2727 said:

They won't claim Anderson though, even though it's an Indy burb. Hopefully I get some laughs on that one. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, BTF said:

They won't claim Anderson though, even though it's an Indy burb. Hopefully I get some laughs on that one. 

Seriously though, when I saw that INDOT 3-laned I69 all the way to Anderson, I couldn't help but chuckle. "Did Snider mercy rule an Indy suburban team at the start of the third quarter?"