Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

TWD Season 9

11 minutes ago, swordfish said:

OK.  Completely disappointed.  That was the worst season finale to date.  Last week's episode would have made a better season end.  Would have really wanted to see the next season.  Now, just meh......Will still be watching, though, just not as highly anticipating.  Season 10 better step it up.

BTW - The whisperers surely went south (where the sun was) and were not a factor for the wanderers who crossed the borders, and IMHO - Alpha looked preggos in the end.......

Many have said the samething SF......about the finale.....but fans have been begging for snow in this universe forever.....in the comics it happens.  I think after you let it digest, it may be more of a groundwork for future type episode.....VERY important.  Maybe not the action we are used to, but the plot thickening.....don't think we have ever seen anything like it......

Whisperers indeed went south.  They are like birds in that regards....remember, per Alpha, they are animals.  I will rewatch tonight, but Alpha is a bit "pouchy" up front to begin with.....

Will S10 step up?  I think so....even more than this year.

So much was laid in front of us last night......

Just have to really know what we are looking for.

Again, feel free to dm.

I dont want to do spoilers on here.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Impartial_Observer said:

I believe FTWD begins Sunday evening. Does anyone even remember last year's cliff hanger?

I'm UIC'ing this weekend, so I'm not sure if I'll even be home to see it and if I am I'll be too tired to watch. Thank god for DVR. 

Cliff hanger?  

They arrived at an old denim factory. I don’t recall it being much of a cliff hanger though. 

Yes it does begin Sunday night at 757 pm cst, “Previously on AMC’s, Fear the Walking Dead.”

See ya soon Dwighty Boy (Austin Amelio).

What the actual WHAT?  Did not see that ending coming. Worlds colliding it appears.......holy SMOKES!

Feel free to dm me those questions.