• Announcements

• Coach Nowlin

HEAD COACH OPENING 2018   10/21/2017

CONFIRMED HEAD COACH CHANGES IN 2018 Lafayette Central Catholic;  Don Collier Brian Nay Hired Kankakee Valley:  Zack Prairie  Derek Thompson Hired Valparaiso:  Dave Coyle Steven Mueller Hired  Bill Marshall Promoted  Evansville North:  Brett Szabo Joey Paridaen Hired from Eastern Greene Hamilton Southeastern:  Scott May  Adam Morris Hired  Peru:  Bob Prescott Romison Saint-Louis Hired North Daviees:  Scott Helms  Trent Fine Hired Evansville Central:  Andy Owens Troy Burgess Hired River Forest: Austen Robison  Joe O'Connell Hired Shelbyville:  Pat Parks Mike Clevenger Hired from Clinton Prairie Rushville:  Scott McMurray Dan Rector Hired  Cathedral: Rick Strieff:  Bill Peebles Hired from Lawrence Central  South Spencer:  Tom Packer John Edge Hired  Bishop Dwenger:  Chris Svarczkopf  Jason Garrett Promoted  Maconaquah: Mark Hartman  Austin Colby Hired  Anderson High School:  Robert Brown Ron Quals Hired  Highland:  Trent Grinder Pete Koulianos Hired from Hanover Central  Southern Wells:  Steve Yencer Greg Mose Hired   Warsaw:  Phil Jenson  Bart Curtis Hired From Mishawaka Lawrence Central:  Bill Peebles John Rodenberg Hired  Eastern Hancock:  Jim O'hara Doug Armstrong Hired Tri-Central:  George Gilbert  Shane Arnold Promoted Franklin County:  Kirk Kennedy  Wes Gillman Hired Hobart:  Ryan Turley  Craig Osika Promoted Anderson Prep Academy Randy Albano  Michael Torgerson Hired Clarksville:  Joby Turner Justin Boser Hired  New Haven  Jim Rowland  Jimmy Linn Promoted  S.B. Clay:  Will Porter Garrett Fields Hired Mt. Vernon (Fortville) Neil Kazmierczak Mike Kirschner Hired Central Noble  Greg Moe  Trevor Tipton Promoted  Clinton Prairie:  Mike Clevenger  Raymond Jones Hired From Fountain Central Ben Davis:  Mike Kirschner Jason Simmons Hired from Noblesville  Parke Heritage :  ????    Brian Moore Hired Mishawaka Marian:  Reggie Glon  Michael Davidson Promoted Hamilton Heights:  Mitch Street  Jon Kirschner Promoted  Knightstown:  Kevin Miller Chad Montgomery Hired Richmond: Ibrahim Tawfeek Tony Lewis Hired Eastern Greene: Joey Paridaen Travis Wray Promoted  Mishawaka: Bart Curtis Keith Kinder Promoted Kokomo:  Brett Colby Richard Benberry Jr. Promoted  Hanover Central:  Pete Koulianos Brian Parker Hired  Oldenburg Academy:  Kevin Ferneding Eric Feller Hired Fountain Central: Raymond Jones  Ryan Hall Hired  Elwood:  Joe Kwisz Chuck Foga Hired Noblesville:  Jason Simmons Justin Roden Hired from East Central  Jeffersonville:  Alfonzo Browning Brian Glesing Hired from Floyd Central Wabash:  Floyd McWhirt  Adam Handley Hired Fairfield:  Bob Miller Matt Thacker Hired East Central:  Justin Roden Don Stonefield (Interim )  Munster:  Leroy Marsh  Jason Grunewald promoted Floyd Central:  Brian Glesing  James Bragg Hired Tell City:  Josh Teague Aaron Clements Hired Pike Central:  Erik Mattingly Dave Stephens Hired Crawford County:  Kevin Mills Northwestern Steve Dibler  Patrick Rosner hired  Gary West:  Jason Johnson Collin McCullough Hired
Sign in to follow this  
Coach Nowlin

Chicago Bears 2015

Say what you want about Cutler. And I've certainly been a critic myself. But that was one of the grittiest performances I've ever seen today. When the chips were down, he was absolute money.

I agree Bob. I LOVE picking on the guy, but the go ahead TD pass was simply awesome.

He's putting together a pretty good year. Aside from the pick 6 where he got hurt, he has been much improved. Definite sign of improvement on that winning TD

Say what you want about Cutler. And I've certainly been a critic myself. But that was one of the grittiest performances I've ever seen today. When the chips were down, he was absolute money.

Yes it was!!!   Seems he has "actual" real trust in Gase and the offensive game plans, unlike last 5 years or so.  

I agree Bob. I LOVE picking on the guy, but the go ahead TD pass was simply awesome.

It was, but I thought the drop in the bucket throw to Marquis Wilson was one of his best throws I have seen him make in last few years!!!!    

Think about the lack of any real NFL talent that the bears put out there besides Wilson out at the WR corpse.   Really puts in perspective the type of game Jay had!!   Look around the league, I have said if for years, there are alot of BAD QB's out there.  With proper game plans ie: run/pass split of 65/35 Cutler can and will be a VERY good NFL QB.   

Problem that Trestman did was try to make Cutler, Brees, Rogers, Brady, Manning, which he is not....... AND that is OK!!    

Gotta win this one, head into bye week 3-3!!   Yes Sir

That's what I've argued from the beginning.  He's not a top 5 QB...but he's a Top 15.  The media just hates Jay....so then they flood the different outlets with all the negative stuff.  Makes the average fan look at him in a not so positive light.  If you compare Cutler's and Stafford's overall numbers...they're pretty close.  People don't vilify Stafford though....because he "smiles" more.  But Sunday....they showed me they have guts.

• Upvote 1

That's what I've argued from the beginning.  He's not a top 5 QB...but he's a Top 15.  The media just hates Jay....so then they flood the different outlets with all the negative stuff.  Makes the average fan look at him in a not so positive light.  If you compare Cutler's and Stafford's overall numbers...they're pretty close.  People don't vilify Stafford though....because he "smiles" more.  But Sunday....they showed me they have guts.

BINGO!!!! 

The word that comes to mind when I think about this Bears team is resilient.  I think with Fox they are going to heading in the right direction.  

I'd like to see them become better in the red zone. They've been very pedestrian there...have to start turning some of these FGs into TDs.

3rd and 4 with 2;20 left, detroit no timeouts.  Run a PA to Bennett and WIN THE GAME.  

Bob, help me understand the NFL refereeing?   

Disgusting way to head to bye week.   Just gross all the way around

3rd and 4 with 2;20 left, detroit no timeouts.  Run a PA to Bennett and WIN THE GAME.  

Bob, help me understand the NFL refereeing?   

Disgusting way to head to bye week.   Just gross all the way around

Didn't see it. Got back home to watch all of overtime. Depressing.

I did think Kyle Fuller is starting to show something.

Devante Freeman last week no touchdown

This week, same style of play, except Bears intercepted the ball, called that way on field, review says td because wr became a runner through the end zone line, which was not the case.....

just want consistent calls from New York

I don't know what a catch is in the NFL just like I don't know what a foul is in the NCAA....but what was up with the play calling at the end and OT?   Runs on 1st and 2nd downs that setup 3rd and longs...they were playing not to lose.

I don't know what a catch is in the NFL just like I don't know what a foul is in the NCAA....but what was up with the play calling at the end and OT?   Runs on 1st and 2nd downs that setup 3rd and longs...they were playing not to lose.

agree.  Would of loved to see Gase dial up a run pass option with Cutler on 3rd and 4 to WIN the game with the offense.  Defenses are so handicapped, especially at the end of the game against a guy like Calvin Johnson, one little bump on him you will see 18 flags come flying, all it takes is 1 deep ball to get the DPI and set them up.....

Just disappointing knowing that you give away a game that could of put you at 3-3 into the bye week!!!   

That's John Fox.  "Playing not to lose" was arguably one of the most significant issues in Denver, if most of the reports last year were believable.

12109754_1013553742024647_763379081805561043_o.jpg

post-32-0-05112500-1445353639_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

I don't necessarily believe in karma....but I remember laughing hysterically, for weeks, at his first "catch"....

Edited by SouthNZone

This Ratliff stuff is just ignorant on so many levels:  

1st off:  Mike Freeman of Bleacher Report reported earlier this week that week 17 last year Ratliff showed up unable to practice, was sent home, freaked out, tore up the play clock and was beligerent.  Next day Trestman's rediculous rotating captains philosophy named him a Captain.   He was fired shortly there after. 

Now this:  http://www.tmz.com/2015/10/30/jeremiah-ratliff-police-report-told-bears-staffers-i-wish-your-kids-would-die/

I wish your kids would DIE!!    

Cmon man.   

Just missing the extra gear to finish games.   Which of course is a sign of a mediocre team.  

Still heading in the right direction imo

• Upvote 1

Just missing the extra gear to finish games.   Which of course is a sign of a mediocre team.  

Still heading in the right direction imo

Agreed. And that's the most frustrating part...they're in the game long enough to give you a sense of hope, then they urinate it away.

BEARS!!!

Trending again in the right direction.   Great game by Cutler, not perfect, but we WON because of him

BEARS!!!

Trending again in the right direction. Great game by Cutler, not perfect, but we WON because of him

And the rook looked pretty good at RB! Now just imagine what this offense could do with a healthy WR group