Sign in to follow this  
DK_Barons

READ ME - about registration

We are having an issue with most mail going to spam. So, look there for your confirmations.

Also, Yahoo doesn't seem to be working at all with the system, so the suggestion is don't use a yahoo address.

That is all for now.

GID Friends:

make sure you are adding your Name to your registration:  That is still required:  

also, need to make sure that you validate your email or else I cannot validate your account 

AOL and YAHOO are both rejecting mail sent from the service we are using do to previous customer complaints against them. 

😓

Hotmail is also a NO GO for the mail service.

I have to find a solution to this. This provided service that doesn't work is unacceptable. 

EVERYTHING SHOULD BE FINE NOW

I dumped the SechGrid service Invision was pushing due to all the problems and found a way to integrate our old service SparkPost.

If you still haven't seen your verification email use the resend feature. You should get it this time.

6 minutes ago, DK_Barons said:

If you still haven't seen your verification email use the resend feature. You should get it this time.

I never got one, but it let me in anyway......

1 minute ago, gonzoron said:

...Probably because Nowlin knew who you were and let you in.  🙂

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

17 minutes ago, DK_Barons said:

...Probably because Nowlin knew who you were and let you in.  🙂

Yea I know people 🏈

Just now, Coach Nowlin said:

Yea I know people 🏈

BTW, depending how things shake out in the Hoosier East-West Girls matchups, we may be in Bomber Country Friday night!

Is anyone else having trouble logging in on a computer after creating an account on a phone? A friend and myself have both had this issue. 

2 minutes ago, GoodKn19ht said:

Is anyone else having trouble logging in on a computer after creating an account on a phone? A friend and myself have both had this issue. 

What kind of trouble? 

1 hour ago, DK_Barons said:

What kind of trouble? 

It won't let me do it on my computer. My buddy had to change his password and then it would let him. I don't really want to do that if I don't have to. Just seeing if there was an issue. 

What happens when you enter your password?

It should at that point require a second step, either answering personal questions you stored or enter a code from the google authentication app if you're using it. 

7 hours ago, DK_Barons said:

What kind of trouble? 

It won't let me do it on my computer. My buddy had to change his password and then it would let him. I don't really want to do that if I don't have to. Just seeing if there was an issue. 

6 hours ago, DK_Barons said:

What happens when you enter your password?

It should at that point require a second step, either answering personal questions you stored or enter a code from the google authentication app if you're using it. 

It appears to be corrected, I had to send a recovery email, then enter my security question answers. No biggie now just glad I can get on my personal computer 😁